29.✔

*WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER THE HOLY BILBLE IS DISCUSSED *

Please do NOT get your panties in a twist over what Cassandra or Harry has to say this story is fiction don't waste your breath leaving a comment arguing about what she believes in and saying she's wrong I am not saying your religion is wrong or not true I simple wanted to add God into this story this is the only chapter that has this it in

Thank you for reading and voting! You may go back to reading now!

Cassandra's POV

"With me." He simply said.

The words were playing over in my head so much that I didn't even realize that Harry had said something else to me.

"W-what?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts of having to share a bed, yet again, with Harry.

"I said 'but first let's get you changed...'. You don't look very comfortable in that, whatever that is, you're wearing." I was relieved to get the sexy garment off but I was also nervous to know what I'll be putting on next.

Harry walked over to a dresser opening the top drawer and digging around 'til he pulled out a piece of clothing. He then opened the drawer below the one he had just looked through and took out yet another piece of fabric. I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room as he walked back over to where I'm standing.

"Here, put these on." He said handing me a pair of boxers and a black T-shirt.

I took them from him and walked over to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I turned to the mirror to have one last look at the sexy garment, I still can't believe I put this thing on.

It's way out of my comfort zone. It's way too tight for one thing, like I can barley breath and since I'm too big for it my breasts are trying to pop out of the top. The so cold 'skirt ' is so short I can barely even walk without showing my ass.

After giving the sexy garment one last disgusted look I stripped from the 'clothing' leaving it to pool at my feet. I look down at my feet to see I'm still wearing the damn heels Zayn picked out for me. I slip out of the uncomfortable shoes kicking them over to the side as I pull the boxers up. Then holding the top up the front read 'Rolling Stones', it had a few holes in it but it'll be fine since all I'll be doing is sleeping in it.

Once done I look through the cabinets hoping to find a wash cloth of some sort, there seemed to be everything but wash cloths in the small cabinet under the sink, all I could seem to find was shaving cream, razors and cleaning supplies. I stood to my feet, defeated. I walked over to the bathroom door first picking up my clothes off the ground before unlocking the door and turning the light off. Harry was sitting on the bed reading a book, I stood at the door.

"Harry?" I asked.

He brought his attention away from the book and to my face

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any wash cloths? I really need to wash this makeup off." I said learning up against the door frame, he stood to his feet saying,

"Yeah, they're under the cabinet-"

"I looked, they're not there." I said cutting him off before he could finish.

"Oh, well I thought I put some under there." He breathed out scratching the back of his neck.

"I guess not." I awkwardly laughed, why did it get so awkward?

"Do you by any chance know where some more are?" I asked hoping he would just find me a wash cloth so I could go to bed.