Chapter 34: It's a lost

"You came home late and there were no dinner at all." You startled when you heard Jimin's voice came from the living room.

Your attempt to sneak into the house failed because he was still awake.

"uh... shouldn't you be sleeping?" You asked and he stood up from the couch and came close to you.

"Where did you actually go?" he asked.

"Gosh Jimin. I went out with my boyfriend what else?"

"I confessed to you yet this is how you treat me like? Why can't you love me just like i love you. Am i not good enough? What does he have that i don't?" he asked and you were speechless.

"Tell me, do you have any feelings for me? I promise that i'll stop bothering you if you confess to me." He said.

"You're just a friend to me. I don't have any feelings towards you..." You trailed and he scoffed.

Yes, he was mad because he got friend zoned.

"Fine. If that's the truth i'll stop bothering you, you can be with your boyfriend and all. I don't care." He muttered angrily before walking up back to the room.

You felt hurt but brushed it off because you know that you have to get over him.

By the time you went up the staircase, it was thirty minutes later after the incident. You predicted that Jimin will have fall asleep and you were right. You puckered your lips while looking at him before going to the side of your bed.

Ding!

Something caught your attention it was a sudden notification from Jimin's phone at the nightstand beside him. It was tempting to look through his phone and so you did look through his phone even though you knew it was wrong but guess what? You're a rebel.

"Mina?" You creased your eyebrows when you realised the messages came from Mina.

Text

Jimin: I don't mind going out with you ;)

Mina: hahah very funny. You flirtatious boy. How about on Friday? I'm free that day.

You felt angry, betrayed even though it was not supposed to be a concern. You looked over to Jimin who's sleeping before looking back at the text messages. They had been talking since the last two days...

You put his phone back at the nightstand before laying back on the bed but this time further from him.

"It's all your fault... do you feel guilty now?" You asked yourself.

You do feel guilty and regretful but you forced yourself to think of the other way round. You were supposed to divorce him, it should not matter if he dates other girls.

But this girl is Mina. You felt anger boiling in you as you think about her. You hate her now even though she has done nothing wrong...maybe because she steal away Jimin from you? No. It cannot be, he's just a husband that i have no love for...

Just accept the fact that you grew feelings for him.

-
Author's note: hey guys! Just a short chapter for you since i feel like i have to write today. My exams are still ongoing >< and i promise on Friday that i will update another chapter! (hopefully it's long lmao/ can't confirm yet)