[After Story]: Shouto's Confession 2/2

There was a knock at your door, causing you to look up from your notes.

"Coming! One sec!" You called over, taking the time to finish the equation you were writing out. Once finished, you got up and made your way to over to your door. "Oh hey Shouto! What's up?"

"Can we talk?" He spoke quickly, almost urgently as if he had rehearsed the question in his head a few times.

"Oh uh sure. What did you wanna talk about?" You questioned.

"Outside."

He didn't even wait for a response before walking back down the dorm hallway. You tilted your head a bit.

Somethings definitely up. I hope he's okay...

Nevertheless you followed him, passing through the commons where Katsuki was lazing around alone on the couch and playing with his phone. You had kicked him out of your room earlier when you were trying to study and he was trying to seduce you. He noticed you and Shouto walk by together and was immediately irked.

"Oi." He called over. "Where the fuck do you two think you're going?"

Oh boy.

You huffed a bit and glanced back at him.

"To talk, we'll be back in a bit."

'To talk.' Those words rang in Katsuki's mind, creating a resonance that instantly told the boy what this was.

A confession.

Before you could take a few more steps, Katsuki had made his way across the commons and took hold of your wrist.

"Katsuki Bakugou, we've talk about this-"

"Don't go."

His eyes were locked in yours. He was pleading, worried of the possibility that maybe, just maybe, you would end up finding Shouto more appealing than him. It was one of those few instances were Katsuki was actually scared, and he told you that without uttering a word.

"Shouto... I'll meet you outside in a minute." You said. The boy simply looked back for a moment and nodded, proceeding down the stairs.

After he was gone, you smiled gently and removed Katsuki's hand from yours. You leaned forward, cupping his face and planting a gentle kiss on his lips. He breathed into it grabbing your waist and pulling you against him. His mouth moved in a desperate way as if still talking to you. When you finally pulled away, you ran your fingers through his hair lightly and smiled.

"I'll be back, okay?"

You trusted him and in return, he needed to trust you.

"Make sure of it this time you idiot."

- - -

You sat down next to Shouto on the stairs outside the dorms and waited for the boy to say speak. He wanted to do this casually, easily, but the nerves were flooding in all at once. It left the boys head so heavy that he couldn't open his mouth.

It wasn't uncomfortable or awkward. You were more than happy just sitting there by him and enjoying the warm night air. At the same time you could tell he was nervous, so you opted to just be quiet and let him take this at his own pace. After a few minutes, he broke the silence.

"(Y/n)."

"Hmmm?"

"I like you."