oprhic

( synopsis )

Ara Han was different from most muggleborns. Unlike most muggleborn, Ara Han knew about her heritage, about who she was. She was a descendant of squid who was from a family of dark witches and wizards. And unlike most muggleborns, Ara Han wanted nothing to do with magic, she just wanted to be normal.

To her normal was safe. Normal meant she wasn't like him, her older brother. Normal meant she wasn't going to go mad. Normal meant she wouldn't bring disappointment to her family. Normal meant she wouldn't become a monster. Normal meant she wouldn't be a coward who disappeared.

However, Ara Han's problem was, she wasn't normal. She was never normal to begin with. She was a witch. And on her twelfth birthday, she receives a letter from Hogwarts. Instead of complaining, Ara Han deals with it. She may not want to a witch, or want to be at Hogwarts, but her twin, Jung Han adores it. For his sake, Ara Han makes the best out of a shitty situation. She adjusts, she makes friends, she goes to classes. She never wanted this life, but she would make do, and be the best. She was stuck with it after all.

But nothing comes smoothly for her. Ara Han makes an enemy on day one. She starts having visions of ice and blood. Ara Han didn't want anything to do with magic, but when the lives of other people are at stake, perhaps it's time for her to finally accept who she truly is. A witch. One who could solve the mystery her older brother left behind, and perhaps even solve the mystery of the Cursed Vaults, he obsessed over.

status ! coming soon !

disclaimer )

ONE! ― i don't own harry potter, or hogwart's mystery! all rights for it belongs to j.k. rowling and warner bros!

TWO! ― any gifs, pictures etc. i use aren't mine unless stated otherwise. all rights belong to their rightful owners!

THREE! ― this fanfiction is based on the mobile game, harry potter: hogwarts mystery. however, there will be some differences (this is a mesh between an older idea i had for a hogwarts fic).