Sad Goodbye

Mariah: Now marked and mated I am extremely happy. I am surrounded by my best friends and my mate."I am happy that I met you guys."

Dominic: "I am glad that we met them as well." I look over at my beautiful mates and I know that sooner or later I am going to have to tell them that I still have to leave for alpha training. It got pushed back due to the attack and then again due to me finding them. I'm not sure how separating from them is going to go and I'm afraid to leave them out of fear that when I return they wont be here.

Isaiah: I feel bad about having to do this but they need to be ready. The moon Goddess came to me and told me that they need to start their training. "Hey ladies and gents how are doing?" Everyone nods their head while they stuff spaghetti in their mouths. "Ummm I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Dominic you have to leave for alpha training today. They have pushed it back as far as they can. The girls went through their training already but you still need to. The car is packed and your beta is waiting. I'll make sure the girls stay out of trouble." I take a deep breath of relief when I saw determination in my brother's eyes to make his pack proud and his mates.

Dominic:"How much time do I have with the girls?"

Isaiah: "Just an hour. I'm sorry and I know how hard it is to be away from your mate but this training is necessary to ensure that you know everything that you need to run your packs." I leave the room to go to my pregnant mate. She is still kind of mad at me for getting hurt and leaving her in a trapped room that no one knew about. I chuckle lightly at how mad she was when I finally advised them to get her once I came to in the hospital. She had been in there for 3 days. I'm just glad that I made sure to make the room comfortable and I kept the food stocked in the mini fridge.

Luna:" Well I'm glad that we have already had our training but we are going to miss you. You have to link us everyday and let us know how it's going."

Serenity:" Why are we still sitting here when we could be swimming and spending our last hour drooling over our sexy mate's 12 pack."

Dominic: "I can't say no to that. Mariah, Joshua are you two coming or do you have other plans." I wiggle my eyebrows at him and Mariah blushes and hides in his chest.

Joshua:" Yeah I think that I'm going to just stay back and spend a little time with my little mate here." She giggles into my chest and I kiss her forehead.

Luna:"I'll race you there Reeni" leaving not time for her to process my words I took off running.

Serenity: I pull off my shirt and shorts to reveal my swimwear. It is a black around the neck tied top and the boy short bottoms it is black with white polka dots. "Well I'm already ahead of you and almost to the pool." I jumped into the deep end and submerged myself enjoying the feel of weightlessness that is until the water was disturbed by another body jumping in. I am then taken out of my content mode and thrown out of the water just to came splashing back in. I rise to the surface and see my sister covered in water with her mouth wide open with a sexy all pink bikini with black polka dots. I turn to my left and hear the most magical noise ever. Our mate is standing a couple of feet away from me and he is crying with laughter. I try to fight my laugh but his laughter is contagious. I look at my sister and see revenge in her eyes I start to swim away from my mate not wanting to be in the middle of this war.

Luna: I stepped outside and as soon as I close the door behind me I put my hand in the water to see how cold it is. It's not too cold I put the towels I brought out for us on the lawn chairs by the pool. I turn around to see where my twin was and a huge wave of water covers me from head to toe. In my state of shock I hear the beautiful laugh of my mate. I look over at him and he is crying. I glare his way and stomp towards the side of the house. When I come back I see the wide eyes of my twin jumping out of the pool. I turn back towards our mate and I let out a demonic chuckle that causes his laughter to stop and look towards me. As soon as our eyes meet he looks down and sees what I am holding.