Chapter 14: Operation: Shipname

(A/N: Now, you guys must be wondering about the title. Well, I don't know what your shipname with Loki is so feel free to replace it. And as promise, flapstaartje, this chapter is dedicated to you.)

"Great! You made Loki even more jealous!" Clint exclaimed at Wanda.

"Minimize your outburst, Hawkeye." Vision calmly said in behalf of Wanda. "I agree that it is necessary for Wanda to address this information so that Loki will know of his competition."

"Hold on, you weren't here when Wanda said Y/N likes every guy in the tower. You two already know all of this, don't you?" Steve butted in. "And it didn't even cross your mind to tell us."

"Affirmative." Vision nodded earning a huge whine from Clint and a glare from Nat to Wanda. "Though I do not find any necessity as to why we would keep it a secret. Wanda pleaded me to not tell so I have gave her my word."

"Let us set those aside. The damage had been done." Thor said entering the conversation. "My brother is still in the state of jealousy."

»※«

"Where on earth are those guys?" You mumbled to yourself. It's deafeningly quiet. That's odd. I was so excited to tell them I'm officially a Stark. Tony got my papers settled immediately. I'm now Y/N Stark.

"Avengers Assemble!" Tony yelled jokingly while he winked at you. You just rolled your eyes at him. Steve heard this and knew it's just a joke since Vision alerted them before he ordered Wanda to sleep early.

»※«

"Okay, okay! Don't panic!" Clint started which is a surprise coming from him. "I got a plan just get Loki to watch me."

Clint already dashed out before Steve could stop him. Nat already got her stomach to worry.

"Should I?" Steve asks Natasha who eventually vanished her worried face.

"Nah, let him be." She replied coolly. "This is going to be fun."

»※«

"Home already, Stark?" Clint said as he walk pass them heading straight to the kitchen not even acknowledging the fact that you are there. "I thought you'd stay at that 5 star hotel since most of your date ends there."

Tony rolled his eyes, seeing Clint is being cool. You felt yourself out of place. Did that guy even see me? Clint was it? I haven't really met all of them.

"Where are the others, birdbrain?" Tony asks.

"Birdbrain? So, he's Clint?" You started hoping he would notice your attempt for a spot at the conversation. He finally gave you a glance. You gather just enough confidence as he walked towards you.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. I figure you already know that but a..." your tone slightly decreased in volume when he kept giving you that look. "...proper introduction wouldn't hurt?"

"Listen, kid." He replied. "I don't like you."

With that he left. Your mouth dropped low as you watch him leave.

Did I just let him do that? How dare he humiliate me! No one does that and gets away with it. Why I outta!..

"Jerk, come back here! When I'm done with you, you'd be borrowing your face from a dog! You hear me! A dog!"

You were about to pounce at him but Tony stood in front of you to stop your future torturing on Clint.

»※«

"I have no idea what you did, friend Clint." Thor said confused. Loki stood silent at the corner. He wanted to murder Clint because of earlier but he also want to salvage Stark for comforting you even before he could do it. He can't decide which one to do first.

"I do." Nat stated with a smirk across her face. "He simply put a death wish on his own back. Let's watch if Y/N gets the first dibs or Loki."

"That is a way off guess." Clint replied. "I, being the slight genius I, really, am, told Y/N that I don't like her so she won't develop a lovey-dovey crush on me... besides I got a wife and a hell lot of kids."

"Seems pretty close to me." Nat said.

"That's... that's actually smart." Steve agreed cursing himself for not thinking of it. (A/N: Imagine Steve saying language to himself inside his mind and the a cute little devil Tony would pop up at his shoulder saying, "Embrace the dark side!")

"Then I shall be the one to do it next!" Thor exclaimed as he left the room.

»※«

"Hold it right there, Cap." Tony ordered as he quickly hide you behind his back. You argued about that. You told him you can take care of yourself but he insisted and you hated that he won. "If you're going to say what I think you're going to say then you better find another catchphrase because it's beginning to be redundant but if you continue to say it, it will be your last."

"Stand down, Stark." Steve replied with his commanding voice. "I didn't came for you. I came for her."

"Figures." Tony said. "Keep it to yourself, Virgin boy."

Steve jerked back with a hint of embarassment written on his face as red painted his cheeks.

"I wasn't suppose to hear that. Uhm,.. I think I need to go sleep." You stated trying not to look at Cap's face.

"Sure, sweety. Go get some rest." Tony said. They both looked at you walking away. When you were out of sight, Tony return his gaze to Cap with full intention. "Okay, Steve. Where are the others?"