Touch

It was night within the village, and many people were either outside cooking their food or doing other business. Milagros got out of the house after putting out her things. She was tired of her long journey, but her curiosity and excitement got the best of her. She got out of the house and felt the cold breeze. She looked up at the night sky, and it almost took her breath away.

The stars were bright and visible in the night sky. She felt as if she was floating when she looked at the star-infested night sky.

"You like looking at the night sky so much?" asked a masculine voice.

Milagros was snapped back into reality and looked in the direction where the voice came from. She saw Antonio sitting on a rock by the made fire. He wore a light blue faded jean jacket over a black shirt, his blue jeans were dirty, and a bit ripped. "Oh, Antonio! I didn't see you there. The night is lovely."

"Indeed. Have you eaten yet?"

The sound of food made Milagros's stomach growl. Antonio motioned her to sit with him. "I hope you like carne asada. I also made chile and pico de gayo as well as tortillas."

Milagros immediately perked up and immediately sat next to Antonio. He chuckled as he handed a plate to her with two tortillas and carne asada. Milagros got a spoon and filled her tacos with green chile and pico de gayo which consisted of avocado, onions, and tomatoes. She then began to eat wholeheartedly.

Antonio watched her as he ate his tacos. "You eat very comfortably as if you put your heart into eating."

She looked away because of the embarrassment. "A lot of people tell me that, but I can't help it, the tacos are delicious. You make such delicious food."

"Thank you. I taught myself."

Both ate silently.

"Have you always been treated as an outcast?" asked Milagros.

"All my life," he responded. 

"You should never take that abuse. I meant on what I said before. Why haven't you left this village?"

Antonio looked to the fire. "It is not simple. I was born here, grew up here. I will die here. I cannot explain it, but I feel that something is keeping me here. This place is where my mother was born, grew up, and died. I feel that she is keeping me here for a purpose. It sounds silly, I know."

"Not at all, you are expressing what you feel in your heart, but the choices you make are yours alone.

After that, they kept on eating and made small talk. About more than an hour later, they finished their meal, and Milagros thanked him and back to her home. Meanwhile, Antonio still sat by the fire, thinking back on his time with Milagros. She was the first one to eat with him and have an actual conversation. He ate with his grandparents, but they would either make him eat elsewhere or be silent. He enjoyed his time with her and wanted those kinds of situations to happen with him again.

As he put out the fire, he noticed a bracelet and knew it belonged to Milagros. He walked back to her house to bring it back, but he heard the water running and singing before reaching the door. Also, he saw a window slightly opened. He couldn't contain himself, but he slowly and quietly walked to the window. When he took a peak, his eyes went wide open.

He saw Milagros nude, bathing herself while singing. The shower was in the middle of the bathroom. He saw a full view of her entire body. Her d cup breasts with her nipples, slender stomach, long light legs, and maidenhood. The very sight of her made his cock erect. He looked down at his erect cock that was covered by his jeans. He then looked at her again and quietly unbuckled his pants, freeing his cock.

He got a hold of his cock and began to stroke himself. He laid on the wall as he heard Milagros singing. He started to stroke faster but kept his moans silent as the sight of Milagros came up to his mind. "Milagros..." Antonio told himself. He went more quickly and felt himself close.

He came. His semen dripped from his cock and landed on the grassy ground. The shower ended, and Antonio immediately and quietly walked away as he zipped up his pants. His heartbeat rapidly. He felt a little guilt for peeping, but on the other hand, he enjoyed it. He looked at his hand and wiped off some semen; he realized that he still had the bracelet. He put it in his pocket.

Antonio smiled.