Cook Off

Your POV:

'Ugh! I swear my stomach is doing gymnastics.' My stomach kept grumbling from the smell of food that the two butlers were cooking. I let out a laugh when I spot the triplets walking backwards, while trying to manage helping Claude with the giant spear still through their heads.

'What the hell is Claude wearing?' I hold in my laugh as I watch him beat eggs, while he wore a chef's outfit. My laughter escaped when Sebastian threw batter at Claude's glasses. It looked like a bird crapped on him.

"Oh, do excuse me. It's just the way you were looking at my master was beginning to concern me. I had the strangest feeling that you were assessing the flavor of his soul."

Claude flung an egg at Sebastian using his whisk. Sebastian effortlessly dodges it before countering with another launch of batter, and so continued the calmest food fight in the history of food fights.

"Make other diner plans. I won't let you place a finger on my master's soul or give him any lick."

Claude slams down his mixing bowl in anger. Beside both butlers was sculptures made of food that were created during their food fight.

"Damn! Lets get Chef Ramsay up in here!"

"Who?" Claude seemed genuinely confused by my comment, while Sebastian seemed used to it by now. Claude licks the batter off of his glasses, while Sebastian put cherries on the food sculpture of a serpent.

"Well, that was just a whole lot of pointless," I faintly hear Ciel say. Eventually, they both finished cooking, and we were seated at a table they set up for us outside. Claude presents his food first.

"This afternoon we have Puits D'amour, Crème Patissière, and raspberry jam in a pastry made of pie dough. To accompany, we have a delicately brewed Mariage Frères Eros tea."

Alois opens his mouth for Claude to feed him. I roll my eyes.

'Someone's taking advantage of having a servant.'

Aleister drops his fork and stutters.

"E-e-e-excellent! The Puits D'amour pairs rich cream with the tartness of raspberries in a satiny ensemble one could justly call the Silk Road of flavor! I thirst for more! Without another taste, I should be forever banished to the dusty Sahara desert of the palate! I beg you, my intrepid desert guide, please, show me to the path of the oasis."

"For god's sake! Sit down!" I shout at him before I taking a bite of Claude's dish. Actually, it was pretty damn good! Too good.

'Awe shite! I think I just found my new favorite food.'

"Here we have a Forèt Noire. This treat is comprised of layers of chocolate sponge cake and cherry compote finished with a dressing of white cream, and with it we have a pot of superfine Keemun Tea shipped in from the Qing Empire's Anhui Province."

"Fine," Ciel mutters. Druitt, once again, drops his fork.

"T-t-t-t-très bien! This Forèt Noire combines the rich aroma of the chocolate with the tart scent of cherry! Its sweetness and mellowness are like ocean waves, landing on your tongue with an overwhelming splash. I will follow this taste around the globe. My Vasco da Gama of afternoon tea, show me the righteous course!"

'Does he ever shut up? My god.' I roll my eyes as I take a bite of Sebastian's cake. Just like Claude's, it tasted really good.