Are you happy?

I woke up later then usual at 11:00 and texted Ash

"What time are you coming to get me?" 

He immediately texted me back 

Ash:

"30 minutes?"

"Sure" 

I put my phone on bedside table and put on some high waisted jeans and a tshirt and tucked it in and put a flannel on. I run into the bathroom and tie my long hair up in a bun. I grab my phone and stuff it in my back pocket put on vans and run downstairs. "Hey I was wondering when you were going to wake up!" my mom says "Yeah im going some where today" I say "Oh I was hoping we could just hang out today" she says frowning I shrug it off and grab a box of cereal and start eating it out of the box. I have nothing against my mom shes just annoyingly happy someone cant be that normally happy 24/7. I get a text from Ash 

"Im here" 

I ignore it and put the box of cereal back and wave to my mom and walk out. I come face to face with Ashton when I shut my door "Hello stranger" Ash says and I smile. I look over to next door and see Jon I wave and he goes inside. "What was that about" I say quietly but I just ignore it and get into ashtons car. Ashton cranks the car and pulls out "To the park we go!" I say and he giggles. We listen to the radio all the way there and when we pull up there were kids everywhere. "We will totally blend in" I say to ashton and he laughs at me. We get out of the car ashton grabs my hand and I start pulling ashton to the swings. "Push me!!" I yell to ashton and he gets behind me and starts to push me "Your such a little kid" he says jokingly. He starts to stop my swing "Whyyyy??" I say leaning back to see his face "Your making this hard for me" he says "What?" I ask confused he starts to lean in but before he could kiss me I lean in more so he could. Ash was confused at first but caught on. I pulled away "Are you happy" I say and he starts smiling. I get up from the swing and walk over to him and kissed him again. Our lips moved fluently together and I put my arms around his shoulders and start to play with his hair and he puts his around my waist. I pull away I couldve sworn we were kissing for hours but it was just 30 seconds at the most. "There are little kids here you know" I whisper "lets go" he says grabbing my hand and running toward his car. We get in and he cranks it and pulls out "Where are we going?" I say "We can hang at my place my roomates wont mind" he says and I nod. We pull up to his beautiful place that had a pool that was bigger then mine. We pull up into his curvy driveway and he turns off the car and we both get out. Ash grabs my hand and we walk into his house "Anyone home?" he calls and no one answers "I guess we have the whole house to ourselfs" he says smiling. We walk upstairs and walk into a bedroom, Ashton turns on the light "This is my room" he said. It was pretty big, he had many band posters. Ashton grabs my hand and pull me towards him and kisses me his tongue starts begging for entrance and I pull away he pouts and I just giggle. "Can we go watch movies" I say and he nods. We run downstairs and I run and jump on the couch. Ashton followes in my foot steps and he pulls out random movies and shows them to me "TITANICCCC" I scream and Ashton puts it in. I take off my shoes and Ashton grabs a cover and lays it on both of us and he puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his chest and curl my legs up to my chest. We play the movie and after a hour Ashton is asleep. I peck his lips and I fall asleep.