03.

He clenched his jaw and tucked in his chin and I squeezed my legs together, Clementine Reeves do not pee yourself.

"Okay, okay, okay. I'm joking-" I let out a scream as he chased after. He was going to kill me! Help! Help! As I opened my mouth he grabbed me, his large hand over my mouth and nose making me go limp.

This is the end! Oh god!

"Listen, you want popularity to keep your fat mouth shut?!" He said in my ear quiet loud. I shook my head no violently. He stopped, "What you want money?" I pondered the thought before shaking my head.

This guy is c-r-a-z-y, who cares if zephyr has autism. I don't.

I noticed how I was loosing air.

"What!" I slap his head with a loud smack, he grunts and I drop down crawling away from him. I stand up and run until I'm on the opposite side of the pool, Zion glaring at me as his chest heaves up and down.

"I'll kill you." I ran.

I could barley sleep last night, and today I'm paying for it. "Stop crying." Haley grounds out, I sniffle and wipe my cheeks. "Aww, Clem. You messed up the makeup I put on you." I shrugged.

"It's your fault that you didn't sleep, Clementine." Haley said, hugging me. Finally showing her nice side that I loved.

I whimpered, "I had nightmares." They gave me a curious look. "Of what?" Tess asked. "Of Z-Zion." I whispered, scared that he'd pop up and try to kill me.

They giggled, "I mean he is scary. Scary hot, thank you Mrs and Mister Woods for not wearing a condom." I glared at them and walked off to my first period. "Clem! Come back!" They said as they fell into a fit of giggles again.

I felt good though, just a little because I'm wearing some new clothes that I got from a thrift store.

I wore my green vans, which Tessa and Haley made a big fit that my green vans did not match with my outfit at all, even though I wore green clips in my hair

My three class periods went by in a snap of a finger, since I was a Junior and have all my credits I only have five class periods. All of them are electives which is fun.

I choice to be a TA for my favorite English lit teacher, and it's my fourth class of the day.

I walk over to the class opening the door to see it empty except for Mr. Erickson. He smiled at me and waved, "Hey Mr. E!" Funny story, Mr Erickson swore I was always high since I laugh about anything if I'm on a giggly day, and I say some stupid stuff sometimes and yeah. Haha I helped name his first kid so.

"Hey, what's up Clem. How was your summer?" I shrugged. "Eh, doesn't matter now." He laughed. "True! My son is driving me crazy." I laughed. "Oh hey can you head down to the teachers lodge and get me some more coffee." I nodded.

"Yeah sure. No cream." He snapped his fingers. "Yes." I laughed and grabbed the large cup and walked to the door, opening it a little too hard...and bam. It slammed into someone's face, that person being...Zion. I booked it yelling sorry behind my shoulder.

I sadly came back with a full cup of hot coffee, luckily the class started already and I quietly put the cup down on Mr. E's desk and hesitantly looked up, my eyes instantly meeting with Zion's a big red patch on his forehead.

I quickly looked down, maybe, just maybe, I ran so fast...he couldn't tell it was me.

I smiled and nodded, that could be a great possibility.

"Oh yeah, hey, this is my TA, Clementine but she goes by Clem. Be cool to her." I shyly waved to the class and they giggled at me and waved back.

I took a seat where the TA's usually sat at and guess who made sure they had the desk a foot away from where I would be sat at...Zion freaking Woods.

I could see the murder in his eyes.

I awkwardly coughed. "There's not a chance that...I was so fast you couldn't see me right?" He glared at me, his nostrils flaring and I laughed nervously.

"J-just a silly thought of m-mine." He leans in and my eyes widened.

"Soon you'll have no thoughts."

I solemnly ate my lunch, Tessa and Haley talking excitingly since they had classes with their boyfriends.

"Hey, still not feeling better?" Tessa asked and I shook my head no.

"Oh look, it's the man of your dreams." Haley whispered to me and I look up excited to see the guy I've had a crush on since forever but no, I see stupid Zion. His eyes lock with mine but I look away and duck my head.

"Ooo! He's looking." Tessa whispered.

I turned my whole body around. "I-is-" she cut me off. "He's coming." I watched as they tried to look 'cool'. "Hey, Zion." Haley tries to say coolly but she was shot down as my shoulder was grabbed.

I yelped as my whole body was forcefully turned.

"Did you just ignore me?" I blinked. "N-Nyah!" I yell as I see her in the same friend group as him. She grins, slapping Zion in the arm.

"Excuse my cousin, Clem. Aww! You look so cute, I love the green vans." She said as she pulled me into a hug. I opened and closed my mouth, c-cousin.

"That's what I told her." Haley said and I glared at her as she blushed.

"H-hi Makayla, Aliyah." They smiled and waved at me. "Hey, Clem." They pulled me in a hug.

"Be nice, Zion." Nyah said winking and leaving. He grabbed the back of my neck and I screamed, his grip tightening. He leaned in, "You better keep one eye open, midget." I nodded too quickly, head butting him in the nose.

"Oh crap, crap, crap! Come on! Let's go to the-" he grabbed my throat, shaking me as I chocked.

Haley and Tessa could only stare with jaws jarred open.

"You little sleazy-silly girl!" His nose was bleeding and I tried to comprehend how he looked so good with blood running down his nose but I snapped out of it.

He's trying to kill me!

I kicked him in the balls causing he to let out a heavy groan. He released my throat and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I collapsed.