*Actual* Chapter 10

Sorry about all the uploads getting messed up. My phone is messing everything up for me, so here's the actually chapter 10!

~shadow

Zelda's POV

"Link, on my way here some girl came up to me and started calling me names and telling me that I didn't love you, she did... Who in Hyrule's name does she think she is to treat any person like that!" I complained at Link.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow but don't worry, she won't bother you again. Let's just have a great night?" Link smiled, he looked so handsome! His dark blonde hair was hanging down against his face, his stunning blue eyes just took my breath away completely!

We walked into the living room of his house, which he had covered in candles, there was a rather small two person table in the middle of all the candles. The table had a lovely white cloth and a single red rose in a vase.

"It's so beautiful" I said, looking around at the dim room.

"Only the best for my princess!"

Hearing him call me that made my heart melt, he took my hand, kissed it the led me to my seat. Dinner was great, as I've said before Link is an amazing cook! After dinner he took me a to Ordona Spring were we sat until late in the moonlight. It was the best night I could've imagined! He took me home a little late but my father didn't mind, I mean he does know how much I care for Link. Tonight was one of the best nights I've ever had! After he had apologised to my father, he gave me a hug, kissed my hand and then left.

"Until next time, beautiful!"