Chapter 8

Yuu laid there, frozen.

He'd tried everything.
Breaking apart the ropes that tied his arms and legs down, shaking off the mask over his head, even rolling away from the attackers.

But nothing worked.

All he could do was lay there and wonder what they were going to do with him.

Were his organs going to be sold on the black market? Will he become a slave in a different country? Would he be someones pet for the rest of his life?

He didn't know, but the thought of such things happening was enough to make his stomach do loops.

"Wake up, kid." One of the kidnappers said, kicking Yuichiro is the stomach.

"Hey, don't leave any marks. Boss told us to bring him in one piece." The other man said, as the kicking stopped.

"Fine."

The two men roughly grabbed Yuu by the underarm, lifting him up and off the ground.

One of the men whipped out a knife.

Yuu heard cutting. His face turned white.

Are they going to use that on me? Oh my god, how the fuck can I get out?

Yuu felt the ropes around his legs loosen and eventually fall off.

"Make it easier for us, Yeah? Just cooperate and we'll promise a less painful experience."

Yuichiro shuddered.

The men pushed Yuu forward, towards what he believed to be one of the van walls.

He heard a creaking noise.

A bright light shone through Yuichiro's black mask. A light from the outside.

An opening, Yuu thought. A chance to escape.

And so he thrashed. He used his newly freed legs to kick the attackers, and used his tied up elbows to push the attackers away.

But he wasn't strong enough.

"Fucking kid, we told you to cooperate." One of the men said, as a small whip sound was heard.

Then a cold, hard item was pressed against Yuu's arms.

Then the pain came.
The deep, crimson pain.

Yuu screamed as the knife dug deeper into his skin.

"God fucking dammit, we were supposed to keep him in one piece."

Yuichiro dropped to the floor, taking in deep breath as dark, red liquid spilled out from his arm.

I'm gonna fucking die.

"Let's just bring the brat in. I don't have time for this."

The boy was then dragged into the house by the waist, as he wailed and screamed for help.

~~~

Thump.
Yuu's body was met with the cold, hard stone floor.

He heard he creaking of a metal door behind him, and a short click that was most likely the lock.

Yuu's first reaction was to scream. The pain on his arm was still stinging.

His second instinct was to panic. He was kidnapped, after all.

His third was to take in deep breaths and hope it was all a dream.

In the end, he decided to do all three.