Chapter 24

Lucy's P.O.V

Ding dong Ding dong Ding dong

Oh my god! What the hell...

Ding dong Ding dong Ding dong

Shut up!!!

Ding dong Ding dong Ding dong

OH MY LORD!!!! That's it. I got out of bed with my disney tank top and shorts and made my way to the door and opened the door. 

"Good morning kitty."

"What do you want."

"Well someone's moody today."

"What do you want?!"

"Geez chill dude. I just wanna use your bathroom if you don't mind."

"What would you wanna use my bathroom for?"

"Well my bathroom has no water and they're repairing it now so if you don't mind I, can I use your washroom?"

"Sure come in." He came in and I guided him to my bathroom. He got in and I got into bed and slept off again. 

Darren's P.O.V

After a good long shower I got out of the bathroom with a towel and found my little princess sleeping peacefully. She was snoring very quietly and that brought a smile to my face. I got changed into a blue v neck shirt and black jeans for the day. I decided to thank her by making breakfast. I decided to make pancakes for her. I made my way up to her room and set the food on the table beside her. I just decided to look at her face. Her face was so beautiful. She suddenly stirred and stretched like a cute little kitten. My little kitten. Her eyes slowly opened and she rubbed her eyes getting used to the light. She turned and saw me and jumped.

Lucy's P.O.V

"Aaaarghh!!"

"Oh my gosh relax, relax, relax." I immediately hugged him. I could tell that he was shocked. But he slowly hugged my back and rubbed my back calming me down. His hands made me feel so relaxed. After a while I smelt pancakes. Wait what?   I love pancakes. I pulled away from the hug and started turning my head sniffing around hoping to find a pancake. He smiled at me. What? 

"Smelling something?" I nodded my head extremely fast. He chuckled. His laugh was so deep and it was so good to hear him laugh.  He pulled out a plate of pancakes. I jumped in excitement. 

"Hold on. Let me go and brush my teeth." I ran to my bathroom and brushed my teeth.  I got out and ate my pancakes. After I finished I looked up and saw Darren's plate and it was still full. Your fault. The pancakes were too good. 

"Thanks for the pancakes. They were really good."

He chuckled "I know." There was a moment of silence. I was just looking down at my bedsheets because I was honestly scared to look at his eyes. Those eyes which always made my knees weak. After a while I looked up at him and he was looking at me with a smirk on his face. God. I swear, this man was gonna be the death of me. I don't get it. Why is he staring at me with a smirk on his face? I looked down to make sure my tank top was okay. Wait what! Oh my god not again...

FLASHBACK

Lucy's P.O.V

My mind was awake but I was too lazy to open my eyes. Although I could feel someone staring at me but I just shook it off. I slowly opened my eyes trying to get used to the brightness. Suddenly I caught a pair of brown eyes staring at me and I instantly recognised those eyes, it was Darren. We locked eyes for a while. Then I broke the eye contact.