Carter's mission

Here's the nex one guyzzz......hope u lyk it!!!!!!😙😙😙
*Edit completed*
Editor:HanaHany3

Sadie POV

"Where the hell were you two?!?!" Jaz shouted as soon as I opened the door.

"Sorry Jaz.....I kinda lost track of time" I said giving her a small smile.

"Well.. try to explain it to your brother. He has being trying to contact you since late afternoon" said Jaz pointing to the door behind her.

"You better go talk to him, I'll be in my room" Anubis said already making his way up the staircases. I gave him a wave and walked towards the library.

I feel so relieved now that I shared this with Anubis. I love him so much and I'm really happy to have him with me.....

As soon as I reached the library I sat down and started concentrating on opening an iris vision. I concentrated harder allowing the energy flowing through my body channeling my signal.

I opened my eyes and muttered the chant. A hieroglyphic symbol shined in blue opening up a vision.

"Sadie?? Is that you??Where on earth were you??" A voice came from the vision.

The vision cleared itself to reveal a clearly annoyed Carter and his girlfriend Zia.

"Well Hello to you to Carter." I said grinning.

"Hey Sadie" Zia called waving. I waved back at her smiling.

"I called you a million times. Where the heck did you run off to?" Carter said fuming.

"Relax, brother...I'm old enough to take care of myself. Don't you dare think you can control me" I said rolling my eyes.

"What is wrong with you??" Carter exclaimed.

"What is wrong with you??Since when do you get angry at me for coming back late" I raged back.

"Ughh!!!!Will you 5 year olds stop this cat fight. I'm not gonna stand here and witness this!!" Zia exploded silencing the both of us.

"Sadie, we called you to tell you we will only reaching there by tomorrow dawn." Zia said sighing. I can say she's pretty much annoyed. 

"Why did Uncle Amos call you guys??" I asked.

"An old friend of the Chief Lector got killed by a monster. He has a son who witnessed his father's death." Zia explained.

"He doesn't know he is a magician. Plus he is really freaked out about his father's death. Uncle wants us to go there and convince him to come with us to Brooklyn house" Carter continued.

"So what you both are saying is that we are gonna have a new member to our family" I said tapping my finger on my lip.

"Yes... most probably...that is if we are able to convince him." Zia answered.

"This guy is crazy. He's our age and he acts like a 5 year old throwing things at us and screaming. I don't have any idea on how to convince him!!!!" Carter said putting his hands in the air.