Ghost crew in danger

A few hours later.
Sabine held her daughter in her arms and Ezra was so happy. Hera, who was also in the room, congratulated the two. Kanan Zeb and Chopper also came to them.

"Congratulations to you two." Kanan said, smiling.

Sabine smiled and looked at her daughter.

"What is your child's name?" Zeb asked and looked at Ezra and Sabine.

"I think she will be called Mira, just like Ezra's mother." Sabine said, smiling.

Ezra looked over at Sabine and hugged her. Ezra could not believe his child will be called like his mother.

"Ezra not so strong, I'm still very weak." Sabine said, and Ezra let go of Sabine.

Sabine smiled and looked at Mira, who opened her eyes slowly.

"She's just as beautiful as you, Sabine." Ezra said, and Sabine smiled.
Kanan put his hand on Ezra's shoulder.

"Now we're both no longer the only Jedi." said Kanan.

"You think Mira has the force too?" asked Ezra.

"Of course Ezra, she's just like you and Sabine." said Kanan.

"Then we have to take care of Mira. The Empire must not know that Mira is there." Hera said,

"Don't worry Hera, I will take good care of my daughter." Sabine said, smiling.

Hera looked at Chopper "Are we already on Yavin?" asked Hera. Chopper gave some lauds.

"Okay then we wait." said Hera.

Sabine gave Mira to Ezra and Ezra held Mira in his arms while she slept. Ezra looked at Kanan and then at Hera. The Ghost jumped out of the hyper space and Hera walk into the cockpit. But what she saw made her afraid. Apparently Chopper had confused the coordinates in the fast jump into the hyper space and now was the Ghost at Lothal. Hera flew the Ghost and tried to quickly enter the right coordinates, but a tractor beam of a Stardestroyer caught the Ghost. Hera runs to Kanan Zeb and Chopper who were still with Ezra and Sabine.

"We have a problem." said Hera.

"Let me guess, the empire?" asked Zeb.

"Yes, Kanan Zeb you go to the ramp and finds a way to escape, Ezra you stay here with Sabine and Mira, but you have to hide when someone comes into the room." said Hera.

"Roger that." said Sabine and Ezra gave Mira to Sabine.

The Ghost was in the hanger and a few Stormtrooper went into the Ghost. Kanan Zeb Chopper and Hera fought against them and ran out of the ghost as all lay on the ground. Ezra watched the door and Sabine held Mira close to her. The rebels were at the reactor and Hera tried to switch off the tractor beam. But Thrawn, who was also on the Stardestroyer, went to Ghost while a few Stormtrooper ran to Hera Kanan Zeb and Chopper. Thrawn went to the Ghost with two Death Troopers and Ezra felt that he came.

"Sabine, you must hide with Mira now!" Ezra said and Sabine understood immediately.

"Be careful Ezra." Sabine said and climbed into the vents.

Ezra held Mira that Sabine can climb in the vents. But at this moment, the door opened and Thrawn looked at Ezra Sabine and Mira.

"I see the child is there, congratulations rebels but I will take it with me now." Thrawn said.

"Never!" scream Ezra and gave Mira quickly to Sabine as Mira began to cry.

Ezra activate his lightsaber to cover Sabine and Mira. Thrawn looked at Ezra and gave his Death Troopers a signal to shoot. Ezra blocked some shots but at this moment, Thrawn stunned Ezra and Ezra fell to the ground.

"No!" scream Sabine and jumped to Ezra but Sabine gets also stunned and fell next to Ezra. Mira, who was still in Sabine's, was crying louder and Thrawn took Mira in his arms.

"Take the rebels into a cell, I'll take care of that little jedi." Thrawn said, looking at Mira.

Some drama at the end. I hope you like it. Let me know what you think will Thrawn do with Mira