part 44

Mehta office -next day , late evening

Arnav was on in Mehta office , late evening for some business issue

Both maan and arnav were in maan cabin talking about business .from past 1 hour both kept talking .when it was time to wind up.

" huh maan , just don't mind me , can u tell me how did u find khushi" arnav asked unexpected question.

Maan was expecting this question nearby soon and he was ready to say too when shivyaa walked inside his cabin.

"Bhai it's 7 30 , u still here , oh hii ASR"  shivyaa said walking inside .

"U here " maan asked .

"Yup, some papers needed attention so "shivyaa said sitting beside maan.

"I think I shall leave " arnav said  getting up seeing shivyaa

" don't u want to know" maan said rasing his eyebrow.

"Huh it's fine , some other day " arnav said feeling uneasy in front of shivyaa.

"Know what bhai " shivyaa asked .

" is khushi still in office " maan asked avoiding hos question .

" she is long back home , dadi strictly warned her t till festival get over , she has to be home early as she is fasting" shivyaa said giving confused look to both .

" but what he wanted to know" shivyaa asked again .

" I just wanted to know , how did u find khushi" arnav said

Shivyaa looked at maan, maan nodded in gesture allowing him to tell him

"  it happens to be 6 years back I dadi and anika were in India for some purpose , we visited devi ma temple which was in out street  of delhi. later  evening after attending arthi and Satsanga we were heading back to hotel , while I went to bring car from parking lot , anika and dadi  stood near other side of road ,  they heard Girl screaming from back forest . Feeling usually, anika dadi walked inside the forest to check they found near to road , the girl laying on ground struggling to fight  with 4 men who were forcing her . They were harassing her , they even tore her kurti side sleeves , she was shouting for help , her crys still scares me , anika and dadi realised her from those men,  in no time the surrounding people from temple gathered, those mens escaped but when we checked with khushi she was laying lifelessly ...anika pinged me , no was ready to help khushi,  when I 1st saw her laying lifelessly I was shattered the sense was heartbreaking I can't even explain it ..In soon time we took her hospital. ..doctor examined her  thankfully she was saved at right time or els those men would have rapped her , she  was wonded , her head was bleeding "

"When khushi got conscious  , she was scared seeing us , she was even not letting doctor to  check her , anika forcable took her in her arms and made her realise she was safe "