024

"I need to talk to you too"

I gulped, I really didn't want to, I should be distancing myself from him, I shouldn't be here with him right now, I don't deserve him anyway.

I looked down at my feet biting my lip.

"Jungkook please look at me" I still didn't look up.

I felt my chin being help up and I was forced to look at him, staring at his dark brown orbs that were looking back at me, his eyes held confusion, sadness and many emotions I couldn't read.

"Y-yes Taehyung hyung"

"What am I to you"

someone I love, I wanted to say. But I couldn't.

"You're my hyung" I bit my lip as I saw his face fall.

"Jungkook I will ask you one last time, what am I to you, answer this seriously" his eyes held desperation.

"I- y-you're one of my best friend h-hyung" it hurt me saying that.

"You're stuttering, you don't mean it right?" He  looked so desperate at this point, i'm sorry hyung...

"I mean it" all of a sudden lips crashed onto mine, I was shocked, Taehyung was kissing me.

I tried to pull away but he had a strong grip on me. After a minute, to me what felt like hours he pulled away.

"You're lying to me" he kissed down my neck.

"I'm not" at this point I was about to burst out crying, I didn't wanna lie, I wanted to tell him how much he means to me, how much I love him, how, I want to feel his kisses.

He looked back up at me, his eyes staring back up at mine, he looked broken.

"Did you not feel anything while I kissed you? Did your heart not flutter like mine? Didn't you want the moment to last forever like I did...."

He hesitated for a minute, "did you not fall for me like I did for you" he was looking down, at this point tears were rolling down his cheeks.

He slowly looked up at me.

I stayed silent.

"Do you not like me the way I like you?" He said barely above a whisper.

"H-hyung..."

"Forget it...". He whispered before turning around and putting his hand on the door handle.

"I LOVE YOU" I yelled out, tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Hyung I love you so much" I looked down to my feet and shut my eyes tight, he probably left already.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung immediately hugged me tight and I went weak leaning onto him hugging him back tightly, crying into his shoulder.

"But hyung we can't be together" I whispered into his shoulder, "With all these problems, and I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet everything's just happening so fast and I just need a small break..." he pulled away from the hug looking at me.

"It's okay, as long as I know you feel the same way as me, i'm happy, I won't force you to be in a relationship right now, lets take things slow alright?" he smiled and wiped my tears kissing my cheek, my nose, my forehead and lastly my lips.

"Okay" I gave him a small smile and giggle.

-

After a few minutes Taehyung and I both went back into the living room we saw Jimin sitting on the couch looking in a daze.

"Hyung, what happened did you both talk?"

"Yeah"

"What'd he say?"

He looked up at me slowly.
"We talked, he apologized and told his side of the story... Yoongi is going back to Daegu for 2-3 months, he said he's gonna clear his head for a bit and I told him to come back to me when he knows his feeling for me are 100%" he looked back down at his feet giving a small smile.

"Hyung... maybe you should go back to Busan visit you're family for a week or so, clear your head too"

"But won't you be alone? Taehyung is leaving tomorrow too..."

"Oh yeah..." I looked down at my feet sadly remembering that Taehyung was leaving to Jeju tomorrow.

"Jungkook, come to Jeju with me" Taehyung said, and I looked up at him in surprise."

"R-really?"

"Yeah, I have a photoshoot and a few interviews so i'll be staying for only a week, also my company will pay for your flight and stay so don't worry and my manager won't mind me bringing a special guest" he smiled as he looked at me.

I blushed when he said 'special guest' i'm special to him...

"Thank you hyung!" I said as I smiled and held his hand.

"Yeah that's great i'll go to Busan for a week too so we'll both be back before school resumes" Jimin said.

Taehyung held my hand back and gave it a tight squeeze.

"I see that you both got really close hmmm?" Jimin hyung smiled teasingly.

I immediately pulled my hand back and looked down at my feet blushing. 

"You're so cuteee~" Taehyung said as he pinched my cheeks.

"Hyungsss stop" I whined and blushed more.

Everything feels like it's going back to normal, everything is gonna be fine again... right?