Payback

Tris: "Well are you COMING?" I ask or more like demand walking through the door. Once out the door I stand against the wall for all of two seconds before Uriah comes running through the door. "Thats what I thought." I say continuing our walk. "So who will be the first jumper?" He asks. "Hmmm not a Stiff that was a me thing I'm going with a Amity." I state. "Nope no no I think it will be a Candor and he will be a little  smart mouth." He returns.  "I roll my eyes and laugh. When we get to the net I immidietly see Four and I hide. "Wow what are you...?" Uriah questions after I push him in front of me. "Don't worry I got this." He whispers.  "Tris thank god I found you!" Four screams catching sight of me. ~What am I going to do~ "Tris thank god I found you. What happened last night she came on to me. And dang is she strong I couldn't get her off me..." Slap I can't handle is b.s. "Ouch babe!" He whines. "No Four you cheated on me I can't believe you. We had everything going for us. DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" I scream pushing him out of my way and sprinting away. 

Uriah: "Tris wait!" Four screams looking to follow her. "Nope you are not." I yell in his face stopping him from following her. "You skank she was with you last night!" He growls. "Yes because who else would she have gone to. She walked in on you cheating on her." I sneer. "That earns me a punch to the stomach. "No!..." he screams. I punch him back in the jaw and it turns into a all out fight. Four tries to catch me unbalanced and with that I judo flip him. "Goodnight douche bag." I say going to kick him. "Uriah WAIT! Don't that will make you just as bad as him!" Tris screams running in our direction.  I back away from Four and Tris looks at me. "You you stopped him from following?" She asks slowly. I nod and she goes over to him and kicks him. "Take that you worthless piece of crap."  She comes back over to me and grabs my face. "Uri I think I love you." She whispers and then she kisses me. Its a short kiss but when we break I whisper back "I love you  and I will wait for you to love me back." And then she kisses me again!