Who's sleeping now (Ventus oneshot)

I don't own KH or anything relating to it. 

thoughts conversation

Your POV

I was alone again in my house. My family decided to go shopping around town today, leaving me behind. Good thing too, I rather kick back in my house than be surrounded by a group of people fighting over things on sale. My house was nice, it was surrounded by the great outdoors. My backyard was just the same as everyone else's except for the meadow that stretched for miles beyond the fence. The weather was nice and sunny today. 

Having nothing to do I headed outside. Hey can't blame a girl since I did finish all of my videogames for the upbeat time. I sat on the swing that was connected to the tree in our backyard. The breeze was nice as the tall tree shaded me from the scorching rays emitted from the sun. Silently I started swinging while humming some songs. It seemed like hours before I grew tired of the same scene before me. Restless I jumped off the swing and headed away from the empty  house. 

I was heading to my favorite secret place that no one knew but me. Past the meadow was the forest that hid an opening. I had reached my destination, the clearing and climbed onto the tree, right smack dab in the middle of it. I had built a tree house on the top of the tree a few summers ago when I discovered the place. That same summer, I was rummaging the garage for anything cool to play with and found some power tools instead. I was waiting for night to come. I always liked coming to my tree house and look at the stars at night. Since we lived in a rural area the stars were always visible in the night sky. 

The sun was setting now and soon the stars would come out. I heard movement from the other side of my fort. I turned away from the window and found a blonde spiky hair guy. His eyes were a beautiful shade of blue and his smile was eye catching. He was wearing a green shirt with some white shorts, but the thing that caught my attention was the cool checkered wristband he was sporting. Man I'm so jellin right now. I wished I had a cool wristband like that. 

Hey what are you doing here, are you lost or something?

No not really.

Giving him another glance to look for anything suspicious of the guy I found that he was like radiating off happiness or something of the nature, what a weird guy.

OK so why are you looking at me like that?

The whole time the dude was watching me like some unnatural being was gonna kill me at any moment. It was really awkward and a bit scary. What was scarier was when I was suddenly hugged by him. I didn't even see him move. I just blinked for a second and I ended up being hugged by this stranger. 

What are you doing? Let me go! I don't know you! Let go!

He chuckled. Calm down (name) I won't do anything you don't want to do.

Famous words of a rapist! Let me go I don't want you to hug me!

He didn't let go, instead he hugged me even tighter in his embrace. I can't, I don't want to lose you. I've missed you so much. I finally get to see you again.

I was quiet as I hugged him back. You can't blame me. Gosh I feel bad for the guy. How am I suppose to tell him he has the wrong girl? 

(Name) please come back to me, wake up already. The days without you crush my sanity. Its been almost a year, I think about you all the time, I don't think I can last any longer without you.

Wake up? Is this guy on drugs or something? I''m perfectly awake, maybe he escaped from an asylum or something.

I pushed him away and got to the other side of the tree house. 

Look I don't know what you're talking about but I think you need some help. You know professional help.

He laughed and shook his head. I am perfectly fine. 

Silence grew between us as the stars shined brightly through the window. 

Say (name) do you know who I am?

I shook my head.

Oh, well maybe you should think really hard. Come on my name, you know it for sure. 

Standing there I didn't have any other choice since the ground was a few stories away. Alright. I looked at him very closely, scanning his every feature. He does look kind of familiar. I wonder where I've seen him before? 

Want a hint? His voice was teasing me as his eyes glistened with mischief.

Biting back my pride for my curiosity to be quenched, Sure.

My friends are my power, and I'm theirs.

His words slowly were playing in my head over and over again. My eyes widen as I realized who was standing before me. But before I could say anything he was fading away. 

Looks like my time is up (name), I hope to see you soon.

Tears were falling, wait don't go. I remember, I remember everything. I tried to reach out for him but my hand had gone through him.

With his last moments with me, he gave me a smile. The same smile that made me fall for him. His form disappeared in orbs of light as a meteor shower was taken place outside.

Ven.

Ven POV

I had came back, after seeing (name). Standing there I watched her take in steady breaths, inside the memory flower  that once held Sora. Chuckling to myself, look who's sleeping now sleepy head. I smiled at her sleeping form once  more before leaving to join the others to prepare for the up coming war. (name) I will protect you always, so hurry back.

Unknown to the spiky blonde keyblade wielder, (name) had smile in her sleep with a single tear staining her face, before her finger twitched.