1-Why me ?

Song - broken glass by Sia.

   Fiona POV

     " ding ding dong" the alarm rang . Oh sweet mother of Christ why why me, it's too early. I tossed on the bed for another three minutes before I stood up. I dragged myself to the bathroom and did my business. I wore a t-shirts that wrote" why always me." And a pair of black ripped jeans and my black vans. I walked downstairs to see my parents and 15year old brother in the kitchen.
    " morning guys ,jerk face " I chirped happily.
    " hey Princess, how was your night , hope it was great? Dad asked. I smiled.
    " it was fine until the stupid alarm clock had to ring."
    "Fiona, sit down and have some breakfast and stop calling your brother mean names" she said and my stupid idiotic childish brother stuck his tongue out at me. OK it official, brother for sale mine is free.
     " fine" I mumbled. I sat down at the table and mom dished out the food.  Breakfast was pancakes with maple syrup. Yum food is life, food is BAE .
   When I finished eating I put my plate in sink and wash my dish. I grabbed my bag and car key since I was ready to leave.
    Max ,you have got five minutes to get your lazy ass off the chair and into the car. There is No way I'm going to be late on my first day of senior year."
   " mom, she is bullying me again, tell her to stop." He whined. I'm bullying him oh I'll show him true bullying.
   "OK,since you're not ready I'll just leave you to get ready. Bye mom and dad , have a nice day, see you when I see you." I opened the door and stepped out and walked to my car and drove to the front of our house. What for it and now .
    'Oh shit wait for me, you can't leave me. How am I going to get to school.' Max shouted.
   "I thought you wanted to get to school by yourself after all your are a big boy, you don't need me" I said while smirking. I just had a feeling this was going to be a great year..

  -------------------_---------+------------+-
Thanks my lovely munchkins. Hope you enjoyed it.

   Don't forget to
    Vote
    Comment
    Follow