2-Tackled

Song-- blank space by Taylor Swift

Fiona's POV,
I drove Shelley to school- Greenwood's high PS Shelley is my car's name , I know I named my car that weird. So I parked at my usual spot and Max and I came down. I was wearing a hoodie so I used the hood to cover my head so I can blend with the crowd I don't want to be noticed by anyone. I walked to my locker before I got there I was tackled to the ground by my besties Cassie and Mae.
"I missed so much it was like I died when I didn't see you guys" my crazy friend Cassie screamed out. Everyone was staring at us so much not being noticed.
" Cass, you saw us last week how could you have died within a space of four days." Mae asked
'"I could have you never know when death going to come." She tried to defend her self.
" can we please stop talking about death and something else" I asked. I hate talking about death it gives me chills and goosebumps.
" OK what are your classes for the year are we in any together? Cass asked .
My classes are
AP math.
AP English.
Ap chem
Ap. Physics
Art and drama
English lit.
Calculus.
Gym
Why calculus why. I hate it with a great passion and don't usually hate but when I do it I hate for good.
"You have calculus, English lit with me then you have Ap English and arts and drama with Cass. We all have gym together." Mae said. Great my friends are in most of my classes it wouldn't be boring. The bell rang I had to get to class before. I'm late .
" what do you have first' Mae asked.
"Ap math wat a great way to start my day.' I said sarcastically.
"Oh well bye have fun in math"they chorused.
"Bye" I started walking to only to hit a wall.

-+------+-----+--------------++------------ Hey my feisty munchkin a bit of a cliffhanger there who is this wall. Hope you enjoyed it .

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow