Chapter Twelve: I Think I'm Going to Wet Myself

"Stop that." I hissed at them.

"Stop what?"

"That. Stop that."

"What are we doing?"

"Staring at me. You're making me nervous."

Obviously, they didn't listen to me. They just stared at me with wider eyes and grins on their faces. I rolled my eyes and looked away from them. Even though I could feel their stares on me, I did my best to ignore them. 

This is it, Naomi. I only have one shot at this. This is a matter of life and death. I'm not kidding. Life and death. Either they go or I'll get kidnap. They're still thinking of that as a back-up plan unless this doesn't work. Hopefully it will. Hopefully.

I took a deep breath. Then I began dialing the numbers one by one. It must have been taking agonizing long from the looks of the others. Finally Jordan threw his hands up in exasperation.

"Just hurry up already!" He exclaimed.

Startled by him, I accidentally dialed the call button early. Soon my phone began ringing on speaker. I glared at Jordan.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked. "I was making a life altering call and taking a really long time for dramatic effect."

"Well do you really have to take that long?" Jordan asked. "We don't have all day you know."

"Actually, we do," Bennett pointed out as he flipped through the channels, respecting that I don't want them to stare at me while I call. "The dinner starts at eight."

Jordan groaned, he was sitting at the back of the couch, facing away of the TV. He fell backwards and landed on top of the couch, his legs propped up the couch.

"Just hurry up. Or else I'll call her and use my Jordan charm," he offered. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

Declan snorted as he grabbed the remote from Bennett's hand and changed it to the sports channel since Bennett couldn't decide what to watch. "Yeah, as if that's going to be much help."

"Oh yeah? And what will? Your grunting with the 'too good for these people' look?"

"That's Bennett's look." Declan retorted, receiving a glare from Bennett. "I have more of a 'better than Jordan can ever wish to be' look."

"As if there's such thing as-"

"Hola?" A voice asked coming from my phone. 

I looked down at it in realization. I forgot that it was still dialing. I obviously couldn't hang up. It's both rude and they would think I'm some prank caller then they would ask the police to track me down from my number. So I decided it would be best to just explain I made a mistake.

"Shh," I hissed at him, then placed the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hola?"

I instantly forgot I put the phone on speaker. I held the phone in front of me for the boys to listen in too.

"Hi, I'm sorry, but I accidentally-"

"¿Quién es este? ¿Por qué llamas?" The lady asked in rapid Spanish, asking me who this was and why I was calling.

I blinked, my brain slowly processing she's speaking Spanish. And most likely won't understand English. Before I could reply, Jordan grabbed the phone from my hand.

"What are you-?"

"Don't worry, I got this," he assured me, then he put my phone close to his face and began to speak really loudly and slowly. "Do not worry. Me speak English. You speak Spanish. Me friend make wrong number. She stupid, don't blame-"