07.

I hated crutches I wanted to throw them against the wall but I restrained myself, since I actually didn't own them.

"What the hell happened?!" I sigh and shake my head as I take a seat where Haley and Tessa and I always meet up at in the morning.

"I fell." They both laughed and I cracked a smile. "That fucking sucks." I nod, "Yeah, I know." I said exasperated. "It's okay bud." Tessa said, "At least you didn't hurt it when Zion was there." I looked down and they screamed.

"No way! What did he do?!" I narrowed my eyes. "What do you mean? He was the one who took me to the hospital." I said in a duh tone and they looked to each other and then back to me.

"Why didn't you text us?!" Tessa said slapping my shoulder making me wine. "Because, I didn't find it important." I said shrugging. "Well that is important information, Clem." Haley grinning.

"Eh, not to me." They pushed me.

I walked into Mr E's classroom, "What're we doing today?" I asked and he grinned. "They're gonna start doing essays! Yeah! Fun! Hopefully they'll won't suck like last years class." I smile, laughing.

"Maybe." He looked at me. "Ugh, what did you do Clem." I rolled my head back as I crutches over to my desk.

"Stupid gravity." He laughed loudly. "I like that." I giggle shaking my head.

Mr. E hands me a stack of papers to grade and I get to work. I hear the class start to fill up but I'm to engrossed in finishing all these papers to care. But soon my chair is grabbed and flipped around, so now I was facing Zion and his smoldering look.

"Hi." I say but he just nods at me, looking down to my knee. "How is your knee feeling?" I was surprised but as I opened my mouth he made sure I knew it wasn't because he cared. "Because I would like to have my crutches as soon as possible." I frowned.

"It's better, you can take the stupid things." I growl, turning around but he stops me midway narrowing his eyes.

"You're lying." I roll my eyes. "Why would I lie? You can take back your stupid-ow ow!" I cried as he barely touched my knee.

"Exactly." He mumbled shaking his head. "Well I don't care. I can walk on my own." I tell him but he grabs my elbow as he stands up, taking me up with him. He grabbed his pencil and tossed it a little.

"Get my pencil for me." We stare each other down my before I take in a deep breath and hold it in as I walk, trying my best to not make an obvious limp. I bend down causing me to let out a low breath, pain shooting up my leg. He grabs me and sets me down.

"Keep them. It's not a suggestion." He told me before turning around in his desk. I make a face and mock him before I roll back in my desk.

I hear a frustrated grunt coming from Zion and I look over at him. Mr Erickson was having them start there introductions for the essay but it seems like Zion was confused because he had a blank page.

I scoot myself next to him and give him a smile.

He rolls his eyes, and clenched his fist. "This is fucking stupid." I nudge him with my shoulder. "Hey, I can help. Let's start with finding some quotes and..let's see what your topic is first. Okay?" I say gently and he just nods curtly.

"Good, good. You don't need that comma though." I tell him and he nods deleting it. "Good perfect." I say smiling at him. The bell rings and I wait as Zion saves everything and logs off. I shakily get up and grab everything before I start walking off.

"Thanks for everything Clem!" I smile at Mr E. "No problem!" Zion guides me out, I let out a small shriek as the too tall crutches get kicked out of my hold.

Zion quickly grabs my backpack, pulling me back up. I look up to see a girl, with pretty dark brown hair and eyes, she was skinny and pretty with a cheerleading outfit on.

"Oops, didn't see you there. Zion you ready?" He nods and walks off, I sigh an try to reach down to grab it but a hand beats me too it. I gasp as I notice who it is.

The boy that I absolutely adore.

His black hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was tall and had an amazing body, he was sweet. Always having a smile on his face, and he looked smart.

His friends behind him chuckled, he hands me them with a charming smile. "Here you go." I blush and nod my head wordlessly. He laughs and waves as he walks away. I left out a groan, I've never talked to him. While Haley and Tessa thought he wasn't all that I thought he was an angel on earth.

And I could never seem to make myself talk to him.

I quickly crutch away.

"Guys! Guess what! Hot guy talked to me! Waved to me! And helped me grab my crutches!" I squealed as I spotted Haley and Tessa. "Oh really?! Zion!" I frowned. "No. Vincent." I say rolling my eyes. "Oh." Haley said with a pout. "Well what did you say?" Tessa said and my smile dimmed a little.

"Uhh. Nothing." They sighed and shook their heads.

"You've got to shoot your shot, Clem." I shrugged. "He'll reject me so fast." I mumble. "Pfft, he isn't even that cute." My jaw drops. "Have you seen him?!" They shrug. "Yes we have. That's the whole point." I pout and take a seat.

"Well I think he's absolutely amazing." Haley rolls her eyes. "Well if you're not gonna do anything about it, shut up." I sigh. "Okay." I mumble.

I didn't have to tutor Zion today since it was Friday so I went home right after. Laying down on the couch with my cat, Goose or GG, on my chest. He purrs as I scratch behind his ear, I smile and give him a kiss.

"Had a good day, GG?" I ask and he just rubs his face on my neck causing me too giggle. I got goose about a month ago, he's a tiny little black kitten with mesmerizing green eyes.

I grab my phone and scroll through Snapchat, I click on Tessa's story and my heart hurts a little as I see her and Haley together with their boyfriends. They were at a football game...and they didn't seem to invite me. I mean I would go if they'd invite me.

I lock my phone and sigh, looking towards my tv.