Im not dying again [17]

Recap:
Passing the 1st exam Tenshi and the others moved on the 2nd part the forest of death.
"OH COME ON!?!"

||

"T-tenshi!" Looking to the my right I see a terrified Sakura with Sasuke grasping his neck in pain. His sharingan was activated.

"Well if it isn't Tenshi Jikan, timessssss little angel. What a surprisssee to see you here?"

Turning my head towards the source of the voice I flinch back in disgust. The she-he from earlier with the freaky tongue.  A big chunk of the freaks face was falling off, revealing reptilian like golden eyes lined with purple eyeshadow. "Who are you and how do you know of me."

"It's not every day an orphaned girl covered in blood is found the same day after the massacre of the infamousss jikan clan?" He chuckled making me stiffen.

"T-Tenshi what is he t-talking about..? " Sakura inquires in fear but I don't answer.

I create a clone, mentally ordering the clone to defend the 3. "Sakura I need you to get Sasuke and Naruto out of here."

"B-but what about you!? I c-can't do this b-"

Having enough I give her a cold look. "Sakura you're a shinobi now. If you're gonna complain before you even try, then you'll be staring at our backs for the rest of your life ."

Looking down with shadows covering her eyes, a moment of silence happens. Shooting her head up. her eyes clash with mine a determined look in her eyes. "Hai!"

Taken aback by her sudden behavior, I watch whilst still keeping alert on the enemy before us as she and my clone take off with the boys. "You're not getting away!" Quickly the man from before darts towards them with the bottom half of his body that of a snakes. He goes to slash at them with a mouth sword but I intervene.

"Sakura get going now!"

"H-hai!"

"My my you're fast, tell me is it true!? Do you possess the jikans rare dojutsu!?" Having intercepted him with my now summoned katana, I struggle underneath the pressure.

Gathering chakra to my katana I light it abruptly, temporarily blinding him enough for me to jump a good distance away. Now all of his face was peeled off  and I decide to repeat my question from earlier. "Who are you."

"The namesss Orochimaru dear but don't worry, I won't curse you like I did Ssssasuke-kun. In fact I'll kill you now! If you do indeed possess your clans dojutsu I don't need you hindering my plansss."

Narrowing my eyes with a smirk I light my katana on fire once again. "Sounds like a personal problem then?"

Without looking, i brought my forearm up to block the thrusting strike of his word as it protruded from the mouth of a snake that had appeared out of the trunk of the tree Naruto was standing on. I yelp as pain ignites in my abdomen and I look down to see a kunai in his hand burrowed into my flesh. Dropping down, I swipe his ankles right from under him and drop kick the man away. I wheeze from the growing pain in my abdomen and back as I force myself up from the large branch of the tree.

"A problem I intend to take care of here and now," Orochimaru said sinisterly. He leapt forward, snakes blossoming from his sleeves. I deflected several more sword strikes before nimbly leaping back. As I landed I inhaled deeply and released an intense stream of flame into the onrush of snakes to incinerate them completely.

Orochimaru burst through the flame unharmed and attempted to land a series of blows utilizing his most complex styles of hand to hand combat. To his surprise, I managed to keep up with his moves. That knowledge, however, enabled me to dodge in time as I twisted unnaturally and attempted to bury a katana in his side.