17

"All I wanna do
Is to be with you"

-Jay Park,"All I Wanna Do (ft. Hoody and LOCO)"

-

"Oh, well," Taehyung face looks whiter by the second, "Who would know-"

"Especially after your girlfriend posted our video together, I thought you would know first," I smirk at his shocked face.

"I- about that-" Taehyung starts, "I am sorry she did that."

This was my time to be shocked.

Wide mouthed, I stare at him. What did he just say?!

"I am sorry Sejeong did something that low, please forgive her," he continues, "I know you have the power to-"

"Destroy her? Throw her out? End her life and future?" Yoongi asks him suddenly, his tone condescending, his face set hard, "She can do that, of course. But I guess you never understood your ex girlfriend enough to know she would never do that, no matter what your cheater new girl does."

His eyes are on fire.

My heart....

Taehyung looks shook to the core as he gapes at Yoongi, hurt.

Hurt.

"I-yes, well," Taehyung looks at a lose for words as he fumbles with his fingers, "that's what I wanted to say," he sighs deeply as he still gives us a confounded look, "I'll go now I guess," he gives a slight confused nod and goes back to the direction he had come from.

I stare at his retreating back for a moment, when Yoongi's drawling voice wakes me.

"That was weird," I turn to look at him, his expression funny, "he came to apologize?!"

I don't say a word and turn my back to him again.

-

"Where were you two?!" Jimin jumps at me when we return, "Seriously?! Pulling him by the tie while going out of the cafeteria, are you-"

"Don't be like Sooyoung Jiminie," I say annoyed.

"But what's going on?"

"Where's Sooyoung? I gotta tell you guys something."

"You bet you do. She's off for class."

"Then what are you doing here?"

"We both have the same period off now dumbass"

"Oh well," I look back at Yoongi, only to find he is not there.

"Where did he go?!"

"He's got class he just waved off!"

"WHY didn't he-"

"Will you tell me what has happened because people are assuming a lot of things now!" Jimin says angrily.

"Fine!" I say strongly, "I and Min Yoongi are dating. Happy?!"