Chapter 37: That night

Jimin's POV

She does look amazing tonight but do you think I was capable of telling her that after she friendzoned me? I bit my lips as i watched her danced with Jungkook.

Isn't she with Eunha? Why is she having fun with Jungkook? She literally turned me down because of Eunha and now she's flirting with Jungkook.

"Jimin-ah" I turned to look at the girl I'm dating now.

Mina is great but she was not as great as Hana. The only thing i like about her is that she's easy going and she likes to smile.

I smiled as she gave me a drink from the drink corner. She talked about her life story and whatever she had to say but I was focusing more on Hana and Jungkook.

Anger. All I could feel was anger and jealousy. It was hard avoiding her and now she wants me to go through this? Jungkook knows that I love her right? Why is he doing this to me.

I shrugged before taking another sip of alcohol.

"Jimin... Are you interested in me?" Mina asked and I just nodded my head.

wait what? That's when i realised what her question was and what i just had agreed on.

She grinned at me and I gulped.

"Then...when can we possibly get together?" She asked and I blinked at her repeatedly.

"Uh-uh...-"

"Today? Since you like me right?" She beamed and I slowly nodded my head.

She squealed in excitement before hugging me. Mina is an easy going girl but this was too easy. Now i knew that Mina and Hana is completely different. Mina was too easy while Hana...she's difficult to get and I like that.

"Uhh... it's getting late." I said when she clung her arms around me.

"What?" She asked.

"I have to get home now. My mom's rule." I said.

"Ooh, mommy's boy." She said in awe and I bit my lips wanting to get out of here instantly.

This is not how I pictured it.

"Haha. Yeah... I have to get home now and so does Hana." I said while gently letting go of her arm, not trying to offend her.

She pouted and I said my apologies before quickly rushing to Hana who was not supposed to enjoy the dinner more than I do.

"Yah! Yah! Jimin!" Hana wailed as I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the dance floor.

"What was that for?!" She yelled and people surrounding us looked at us weirdly.

I carried her over my shoulder which caused her to wail even more.

"Shut up. It's getting late, we have to go home." I said and she laughed.

"Oh now you want to talk to me?" She scoffed and I rolled my eyes.

"You're the one who said that not to disturb you-"

"Girls say things that they don't mean!" She exclaimed while we were about to reach the car.

I put her in the passenger seat before going back to my car seat. She was drunk and I couldn't believed that my friends let her get this drunk.

"Why are you even with that slut? Don't you care about me? I thought you do!" She shouted and I widened my eyes.

"What do you mean..." I trailed.

"Uhhh, I'm your wife. Pay attention to me. Show me more affection. Not that slut. Stupid Hana! I should have known that she was a slut but instead I trusted her and made her my best friend." She said angrily through her gritted teeth.

"Are you jealous?" I asked and she laughed.

"Isn't it obvious?" She rolled her eyes.

"Then why did you go to Jungkook? You rejected me because of Eunha!" I yelled frustratedly, as i drove off from that place, not caring about the camera placed in the car.

"It's because Eunha..." then silence.

"Eunha?" I asked and she did not replied.

I looked to my side and saw her sleeping peacefully. This hOE DID NOT JUST LEAVE ME HANGING.

"Ugh! Why did you leave me hanging?-" I shut my mouth as soon as I looked at her.

Her skin was pale and her lip balm was glazing, becoming glossy pink, showing her plump lips under the moonlight. Her straightened hair turned into a hot mess. Her cheeks were just so fluffy and swollen, there were even shades of light pink on them. She looked like she just got fuc- nevermind.

I shrugged my temptations as I bit my lips- Lol you thought I was having a fantasy about her? Yeah you're right.

| Home |

I carried her to the room and placed her on the bed while debating on helping her to get clean. No not that kind of way.

I took her makeup bag and tried to find the make up remover. As I found it immediately, I went to the bed and sat beside her before wiping off her make up. She shifted slightly and I almost lost my heartbeat.

"Now you're beautiful as ever. We have to get you changed- is that a right thing? Whatever. I'm her husband anyways." I rolled my eyes while laughing at myself.

Going through her wardrobe, I found a pajamas that looked cute on her. When I came back to the bed, she was on the floor.

"How did you get there?" I asked before quickly carrying her back to the bed.

"This is it Jimin." I sighed to myself before unzipping the back of her dress.

- HAH NOT GONNA TELL YOU THE WHOLE THING -