Prolouge

A/N: That is (Y/N) but younger, his age is the same as Izuku. The clothes he is wearing is his battle armor.

In a place far away from the humans, there is a place known as "The Sanctuary" it is said that this was the place where the guardians live. The guardians are the protector of the world from powerful threats when the heroes can't handle it.

A young boy with (H/C) hair was walking down the corridor heading to somewhat a door to a room. He was wearing a (F/C) cloth armor of some sort, gray battle pants, combat boots, a pair of black gloves, and a (2nd F/C) hood.

He reached the door and knocked on it, hearing a quiet 'Come in.' he went inside. Now you may be wondering, who is this young boy? Well, he is (Y/N) (L/N) the youngest guardian there is. How you may ask? When he was little his parents show the potential within the young (Y/N), by the time he was 7, his parents died due to a mission. He vowed to get stronger and find the person who is responsible for the death of his parents.

He was taken in by the elder and trained him to be a powerful guardian. His abilities where weapon making, spell casting, and hand-to-hand combat. As he went inside, he saw an old man sitting on a chair and looks at him. "Its been a while, master." (Y/N) said as he took a bow and the elder smiled. "My my, you grew up my boy." he said as (Y/N) returned the smile and nodded. "Yes it has, so, why did you call me?" he asked as the elder looked at him straight in his (E/C) orbs.

"An evil energy was release in the city of Musutafu, Japan. I suspect that it is the doing of Ogma." the elder said as (Y/N) listens carefully at the information. "I called you here because I want you to take this job." the elder said. "But, why me? Can't the heroes of Musutafu handle it? Ogma isn't that strong enough yet to wreck havoc in the city." (Y/N) said as he begins to stand up. "It may have something to do with the death of your parents." the elder said as silence filled the air.

(Y/N) turned around the to the elder and looked at him straight into his eyes. "When will I start?" he asked as the elder filled him in with the details.

~3 Months later~

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was walking along the streets of Musutafu when I heard a sound of broken glass, I looked around and see a villain was robbing a jewelry store down the street. I was about to make a move until suddenly a flash of yellow appeared and saw a man standing there, then I looked at the man and to my surprise, its All Might. Without any hesitation the two of them battle it out, All Might victorious while the villain sent to jail. I sighed and hold my wrists which is a type of bracelet. "If only I can use my powers." I said softly as I began to walk away.

As I start to walk away, I didn't noticed that someone took hold of my shoulder, I quickly morph a sword using my weapon making ability or quirk if you will, taking hold of it and swings it to the person behind me, turning my back to see it was All Might.

"All Might! Stop doing that every time!" I yelled and he held his hands up in surrender, I make the sword disappear and looked at him. "I'm sorry (Y/N) my boy, but there is something I need to tell you." he said as I raise a brow. "And what is it?" I asked and he smiled. "You are going to U.A High and become a hero!" he said as I shake my head with a no in a violent way. "Don't you remember that I am a guardian?" I said as he smirks more. "And that's why I asked the elder for the permission to make you a hero, well an undercover guardian as a hero to be exact." he said as I sighed in defeat and looked up.

"Guess my mission starts now."