My Avocado Queen

You were at the airport as it was time to say goodbye to Korea, your boyfriend and BTS for that matter. Seokjin assured you that he would text every single day, yet you protested saying he didn't have to do that because of the differences in time zone and you hardly wanted to keep him awake just to find time to call, yet he was quite persistent insisting that he couldn't be able to sleep without hearing your sweet voice under the days course. Which made you blush slightly at his sweet words. Now you were standing in the middle of the airport as Jin refused to let you go.

"I need to go." you soon let out as he nodded.

"But before that, there's something I need confess." you nodded tapping your foot against the floor repeatably as your mother left you on your own and you hardly wished to miss the flight. You didn't felt like spending the night at the airport to catch the next coming flight.

"The bra you wearing today it was chosen by me not Namjoon. Needed to state this fact so you won't throw it out in case you thought I wouldn't want to see you in it." You just smiled at him.

"Well I kinda already figured it out you know." you managed to announce smiling, then you placed a soft kiss on his lips as you finally managed to slip from his tight grip that was around your waist.

"I have to go my mom said they are already boarding the flight." you stated as you were waving your phone in his direction showing him off the text your mother sent you. You started to swiftly make your way to the boarding station, running through the building to catch your flight. You managed to make it just in time, but you were exhausted once you made your way to your seat.

"I already miss her." Jin let out now clinging to the leader.

"Well you already planned the next meeting, so you will see her soon." the leader let out now patting the visualists head.

"You right, I'm gonna propose then." he nearly screamed taking all of the BTS members off their guards.

"Propose? You dated like for 2 weeks, dude isn't this too early?" Jimin let out as the oldest just shook his head smiling like a fool.

"Not at all I just want to make sure no one will take her away from me. Then again no one would be able to do it, she assured she would flip over a guy if he even touched her in an impropriate way." Jin started to imagine such a scene and he started to laugh out loud meanwhile some of his friends shook their heads.

"Don't say you already going to plan your wedding." Suga said as Jin shook his head.

"I'm not the one that going to plan this, (y/n) is already planning it in her head. I decided to not butt in. She actually said she would start sewing her future wedding dress." Seokjin admitted as he thought you were just too adorable when you confessed this single thought to him.

"I'm her future husband going to play the part well." Jin smiled as everyone wondered what got over him to be so quick.

"Anyway we have still a lot of time to think this through." he soon let out as you decided to visit again in a couple of months.

A few weeks later after Seokjin admitted to his company he was dating, the director of BigHit started to ponder about whatever it was a good idea to share that news with the world. However, Jin kept insisting about doing so, giving reasonable arguments the PDM finally gave in into his requests hoping he knew what he was doing. So he managed to get some paparazzi to a press meeting.

"You probably wonder why we decided to make this press conference. Well, the reason behind it is that I wanted to admit to all the wonderful armies that I'm dating. I decided to be honest with you guys that's why I decided to come out with this information before the paparazzi would catch up." he just smiled being really happy sharing this personal information, over the course of few days he spent together with you he decided to believe more in the fandom. He really thought they would understand after all. He remembered the words you spoke to lessen his worries. Fans wouldn't hate on you once they realized how deeply in love the two of you were and no negative energies would get to you both because you would burn them away with your stare. Suddenly the press started to ask about the obvious why he decided to come out with such information, what he would get out of it. Until one question was risen up that managed to silence all the BTS members that were gathered there giving their member mental support.

"How did you meet her?" All the BTS members looked at each other pondering what to say about this matter, it's not like they would believe if BTS shared the truth. Soon Kookie leaned into Jin's ear as he whispered.

"Shall we mention aliens or make something up?" the oldest shook his head remembering what you told him about telling no lies because they would back to him at one point. Yet suddenly he saw Jimin taking the microphone from his hands as the vocalist spoke.

"He met her through me, won't share any details as the story how we meet is so silly no one would actually believe my words. But once you know what kind of person she is, you will realize why I'm saying this." leader nodded as it was for the best to not bring up this topic yet other questions appeared up like what made Jin fall in love with her.

"She was such a dork that always made me smile when I wasn't looking she became immensely magnetic like a black hole, so before I even realized I was already deep in love with no possible escape. So the only thing I could do was go out there and ask her out." Jin nodded as the leader mentally facepalmed at the black hole reference and once the time ran out the BTS members excused themselves. Everyone wondered who the secret girlfriend was, that's why Seokjin decided to share the information about how much of a dork you were, sleeping with bears and searching for aliens inside cornfields. Which caused someone to suddenly come across the news recordings of the strange foreigner that did all those things and soon many articles were made about how a member from BTS was dating a girl from the news that got lost in the forest when she was searching for cornfields. Sure some mean comments appeared where people were wondering what he saw in you, their minds burning with jealousy, but most of the fandom accepted you presence in Seokjin's life coming to a weird conclusion that somehow you were Taehyung's twin. At some point Jimin got a little offended as he mentioned.

"If someone is her twin it would be me." on one of the vlive streamings, of course, the fandom was shocked by his reaction, but once Namjoon explained how close he was with you and how you both treated each other like brother and sister suddenly your name became Jimin's twin. Because no matter how much the press tried to find some information about you somehow they couldn't.

The months passed and you finally got the opportunity to come back to Korea, coming to the airport you surely didn't expect what was prepared.

Jin was standing there with other fans surrounding him, cheering for him for some unknown reason.

"Are you here to have a moment with your fans? Should I come later?" you asked him seeing as he was dressed up wearing a pink fluffy sweater on top of some kind of formal wear and then you saw him smiling at you, he mentioned you to come closer and when he did he kneeled before you. All the fangirls gasped as they tried their best to keep quiet as you were seriously confused with those strange circumstances. Then you could see him pulling out an avocado from his pocket.

"Ohh avocado!" you let out excited that he remembered your favorite food. He couldn't help but to giggle at your cuteness and then he finally opened up the avocado revealing an engagement ring that was inside the fruit, where originally the seed was supposed to be. All the fangirls squealed as suddenly paparazzi made their way in taking a bunch of photos of you both.

"Would you want to marry me? To complete the destiny we chose to follow?... My Avocado Queen?" he asked as some tears salty tears streamed down your face which was caused by the overflowing happiness, such antics shocked Seokjin.

As he was about to ask you about your well being you finally screamed at the top of your lungs.

"Yes!" then you let him put the ring on your finger. Being way too into your own world you took Jin and spun him around and just like in the amusement park you swept him off his feet while struggling you reached for your suitcase and soon you were running out the building laughing like a maniac. You could hear the fans screaming and cheering for you both, as you heard some comments about how the two of you fit each other perfectly. At the same day, the articles came out which described how Mr. Worldwide Handsome proposed to the love of his life, the one and only The Queen of Avocados.

Word Count: 1722

Author's Note:

Another chapter is here~

The next chapter going to be the last one~ Because I have some things to mention it could end up quite longer than usual o3o But probably not too long to make 2 parts out of it~