5- Marrying who

Song - love me now by John legend.

Fiona's POV

After school ,I waited for my brother because he was talking to one of the teacher. When he finished he got into the car and we drove home.
    "How was your first day jerkface at a freshman." I asked.
  "It was fine. I guess".
   "I hope no one bullied you."
   "What,why did you ask." Max asked looking surprised.
  "Cause that's my job but seriously did anyone bully you ?"          "No" he replied.
  We got home and I parked  then we got down and opened the door .
  "We're home " we sang
  "Hey kids how was your day? Mom said smiling. What the hell mom and dad are home since when. Don't get me wrong I don't mean they are never at home , my parents are doctors so being at home early is not their thing.
   "What are you guys doing here shouldn't you be at work." Max asked.
   "Well you took the day off because we have something to tell you guys mostly you, Fiona  go upstairs and freshen up." Dad said
  What did mom and dad want to tell me . I quickly went upstairs and freshen up.
  After changing I came downstairs to see my parents and brother already seated. Looks like they were waiting for me.
   "Sweetie we have something to tell you. It might come as a surprise to you okay"Dad said. being kept in suspense is one of the things I hate the most . wat could be going with them . Is mom pregnant, omg I'm going to be a big sister.
  "What is it mom you can tell us.' I said while smiling.
   "Honey, you are getting married." She said with so much excitement. Wait wat did I hear marriage.
   "Max I'm oh I can't wait to plan your wedding, whose the unfortunate girl, mom but isn't he too young to get married."I said excited.
  "Princess, Max isn't getting married you are." Dad said. This is funny, really funny me get married indeed.
   "You're are joking right I can't get married I'm too young to get married." I asked giggling nervously. They had serious looks on their face so I could tell they were not joking.
    "We're sorry dear but this marriage had been arranged before you were born." Mom said sadly.
   "Who is it mom who am I getting married to, tell me please
" I needed to the person who my maybe future husband was.
   "Dear you are getting married to the prince." Mom said excited once again. Wait what, did I hear properly ,  did mom really say the crown Prince of Primadon. Me wat do they want with me am not fit to be Queen. Is that why prince Sebastian stood up for me in front of Mr Hampton..
  "He did what " mom said. Oh boy did I say that aloud.
   'Yes yes ,yes you did.' Max said chuckling.
   "Does the Prince know he is getting married to me?. I asked.
    "He is aware he is getting married but doesn't know you are the bride." Mom said . I stood up and excused myself from the meeting. I needed to think about this.
    "Fiona the wedding is in two weeks so you better hurry up and make up your mind. cause we will be going to do a lot if shopping. We are not going to plan the wedding because the royal event planner will be handling it all we have to do is make our choices ." two weeks how do they think I am flash. I continued walking to my room . immediately my head touched my bed I fell into a dreamless sleep.
.

-------+----++-----------+----±---+-++++-
    Hello munchkins she finally Found out they are getting married. Next chapter is in Sebastian's POV . hope u enjoyed this chapter.

   Don't forget to

   Vote
   Comment
   Follow