Drama Drama Drama

Chocolate chocolate chocolate, I thought and looked through the cabinets. My brothers have got to have chocolate in here somewhere.

Maybe they but it in the fridge? I reached for the fridge and looked inside. Nothing.

Freezer? I opened the freezer and saw something in the back. Ooo, what are you. You look promising.

"What are you doing?" Damon asked and I looked back to see him with only pants on as he ran a towel through his hair.

"Shhh, I.... Chocolate." I mutter and went back to moving things in the freezer.

"Ooo, you found stefens stash?" Damon asked and walked closer to look in the freezer. I moved the bag of chicken to see a little compartment in the back. "Did he seriously pad lock it?" Damon rolled his eyes.

"Lame" I mumbled and grabbed ahold of it to break it. It didn't break. "Is it spell bound?" I asked Damon he shrugged and reached in to try and break it himself.

"What are you two doing?" We heard someone and we both jumped like the kids who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

"Oo, Elijah. Original vampire, buddy o' pal." Damon started off with and patted his shoulder awkwardly.

"What ever it is I wont-" Elijah started.

"Elijah will you please break this pad lock?" I asked and stuck out my bottom lip just slightly.

Elijah moved forward and reached into the freezer to give the pad lock a small tug.

Damon gave me a look but ignored it at the chance of chocolate.

Elijah glared at the lock when it didn't break and tugged harder until hearing a sufficient snap. When he pulled out his hand he had the entire door.

"That works too." I said and kissed him on the cheek before looking inside. "Yas, chocolate." I said and pulled out three large candy bars. There was more in there but got to save them for later, its fun trying to find Stefens things. "One for you" I gave one to Damon and the second the candy bar touched his hand he was off. "Here you go." I gave one to Elijah but he just looked at it and stuck it in his inside jacket pocket.

"Was there a point to this?" Elijah asked while I closed the freezer.

"Of course there was a point."

"And that would be?"

"Chocolate and irritating Stefen." I smiled and pecked Elijah on he lips. "Thanks for your help."

Elijah only watched me as I walked over to one of the four chairs in the living room.

"Yas?" I asked plopping down on the black leather chair and rested my legs over the right arm rest. "You just going to stare at me or-"

Knock knock

"Who knocks around here anymore?" I asked myself and got up to walk over to the door. When my left hand turned the cold door knob and I saw who was on the other side I was tempted to slam the door back in his face.

"I'm a dick"

"Well at least you know how to start a conversation." I said sarcastically and Klaus smirked at me with his hands behind his back.

"Anything for you, love." Klaus took a step forward and Elijah stepped into view behind me. "Elijah. Why am I not surprised."

"I knew it wouldn't be long before you came back to this town." Elijah leaned up against the door frame.

"Surprised you didn't ditch when you had the chance." Klaus tilted his head to the side.

"I have reasons for staying" Elijah said and looked over at me.

Klaus glanced my way before turning to his brother. "Well it seems we have the same reason for wanting to stay in this hell hole of a town."

"Oh, please, don't let me hold you back. Go ahead leave. No skin off my back." I raised my hands in surrender to both of them.

"Funny, she chooses you but has no trouble letting you walk away." Klaus said smugly.

"And yet, its still me she's chosen." Elijah said standing to his full height.

"For now"

"I said I wouldn't mind sharing."

"Now I remembered why I can't" I mumbled sarcastically and both of them looked at me. For them to say they want me so much but forget that I'm even here when in each others presence sure says something. Hell they were arguing about me. Deciding to snap them back into reality I turned to Klaus "what happened to make little hybrids?"

"Done.... Ish. I came back into town to give you these." Klaus said and pulled out a bouquet of orchids from behind his back. I was wondering why he was keeping his hands behind his back more then most of the time.

"Um, thank you." I said and carefully took the flowers from his hands.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to bite. Unless you want me to. Again." Klaus teased and I mockingly rolled my eyes taking he flowers inside.

"I can't even get a kiss? A hand shake?" Klaus called in after me.

"I thought you weren't going to pursue me anymore after our talk?" I asked placing the flowers in a vase and walking back out side. Elijah didn't even let him in, that or Klaus didn't make a move to enter the house.

"It was a thought. I thought about it. Then halfway through Alabama all a sudden as I looked at the hybrids around me changing for a new life. A better life. That thought change. Life's to short even when you can live forever to not have you in my life to make it worth while." Klaus reached out and took my hand to place a small kiss on the back of my hand.

Elijah was just standing there. Until he hooked one arm around my waist to pull my closer to him. He placed a small kiss o the side of my head before mumbling against my temple "You already know I support your decision."

"You can have us both, love." Klaus dramatically held put his arms

"You guys make it sound like you want to share me" I sassed glancing between Klaus and Elijah.

"Kind of" Klaus shrugged

"Maybe" Elijah mumbled at the same time

"You know what this is going to cause?" I asked

"What?" They asked

"Drama. So much drama drama drama."