Joe Sugg- Head Over Heels

"Shut up and kiss me already". Hope you like it xx
Joe looks so hot in that photo 😱😍

You had been friends with Joseph Sugg for as long as you could remember. Your parents were best friends so you and Joe had known each other since you were tiny babies and growing up you basically lived at each others houses.

Joe's girlfriend had recently broken up with him and he was currently at home hanging out with all his friends...except you. He was shutting you out. He wouldn't talk to you, tell how he was feeling or tell you what happened. He was leaving all your texts on read and basically pretending like you didn't exist.

The boys told you that maybe you should just give him space for a bit, so thats what you did.

You were currently in an elevator on the way up to your apartment that was on the top floor and there were a lot of floors in the apartment block so it usually took you awhile to get all the way up there.

The elevator stopped and someone got in, you didn't look up from your phone.

"Y/n?" You heard a familiar voice say.

You looked up to see the girl that always looked like she had just walked out of a photo shoot for vogue, Joe's ex girlfriend.

"Lili!" You pretend to be happy to see her.

"How are things with um Joe?" She asked as she hit the button to her floor and the elevator doors closed.

"Umm I'm not sure. He's not really talking to me right now" You mumbled.

"Oh.. I guess that sort of makes sense." She replied.

"What do you mean?" You asked knitting your eyebrows together.

"Wait has he not told you anything about the break up?" She looked confused.

"No" You answered.

"Oh umm it was" She sighed "Our argument.. it was about you y/n"

You suddenly felt really bad. Had you ruined their relationship?

"Me?! I'm so sorry I didn't realise I was doing anything wrong." You apologise.

"No you didn't do anything wrong. It was Joe he-" She stopped and thought about her next words carefully.

"He fell for you"

Your mouth fell open.

"What?" You asked. You weren't if sure you were daydreaming. Was this really happening?

"I don't know how you didn't realise it y/n" She explained you could her the pain in her voice  "Every time you walk into a room his face lights up, he looks at you like you're the only person in the room, he looks at you like you're the only thing that matter, all you have to do is look at him and his mood change completely."

"I'm so sorry" You said realising how horrible she must feel.

"It's not your fault, it's mine. For believing I could make him love me more then he loved the person that he was head over heels for." She sighed.

"Lili I don't know what to say" You said.

"Then don't say anything, go to him. I broke up with him so we could both be happy. Go make him happy Y/n" She said as the elevator stopped on her floor.

"Bye" She got off the elevator.

"Wait-" The doors closed.

You sighed and hit the button for the bottom floor.

It felt like you were in the elevator for forever when the doors finally opened at the ground floor. The entire time you were thinking over what she said. Was this all really happening?

You got your car and immediately began to drive to Joe's apartment not bothering to tell him you were going over because you knew he'd tell you not to.

~

You walked in expecting to find Joe and all the boys but it was just Joe by himself, on the sofa watching something that he paused as you walked in.

"What-t are you doing her-e?" He stuttered as you walked in.

"Well nice to see you too" You snapped." I spoke to Lili"

'You-u di-d, what-t did she sa-y?' He asked, he looked concerned.

"She told me why you broke up" You said and he looked down. " Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's not exactly that easy to tell your best friend you're in love with them" He chuckled and scratched his neck awkwardly still not looking up at you.

You walked over and sat next to him.

"Joe-'

"I know it's dumb and cliche falling for your best friend and you're wayy out my league but I can't fucking help it y/n" He sighed " And I'm sorry if this has recked our friendship I-"

"Shut up and kiss me already" You cut in.

"What-t-t" He stammered.

"I said-" You leaned in close "Shut up and kiss me"

He was taken back by your words.

"Y/n if I kiss you I don't think I'll ever stop" He whispered, his breath was hot against your ear.

"Then don't" You replied and smashed your lips against his.

The kiss was full of passion and hunger. It felt like fireworks were exploding in your stomach.