Chapter 39: Meeting

I'm sticking with 'you' but sometime I'll put 'I'

-

"Eunha, i think you broke up with Hana at the wrong time. You should have broken up with her later on." Mina said as she reached to the living room.

"So what? You already have Jimin and you just want his money. After that you can come back to me." Eunha said and Mina scoffed.

"It's not easy to get him to like me since he fell in love with Hana." Mina groaned.

"Wait what? Does Hana loves him?" Eunha asked as he quickly sat back up on the couch.

"Maybe... not sure." Mina shrugged while looking at Eunha weirdly, "What's wrong with you?" She asked and he shrugged.

"Nothing."

-

You sighed as you just watched the television since Jimin does not allow you to go out. Why did i even listen to him?

"I'm home." You heard his irritating voice and you turned to look at him putting his shoe nicely on the shoe rack.

You turned and huffed as you folded your arms. He ignored your presence and you made a loud scoff to capture his attention but he just ignore.

"Is he serious? He's the one who told me to stay at home and yet he doesn't even take the initiative to talk to me?" You muttered underneath your breath.

"Jimin." You called out but he did not reply.

You groaned before standing up and going up the stairs to see what he was up to. You opened the door to see Jimin was taking off his blouse.

"Oh you wanted to bathe." You muttered before going out of the door.

"Wait." He called out and you turned around.

"Im having a business meeting with this business partner. I need you to be there with me." He said and you frowned.

"Will there be food?" You asked and he nodded his head.

"Okay then i'll follow." You nodded your head before closing the door shut.

| Meeting |

"Stand beside me." He instructed.

"You should have wore pants instead of skirts." He said while judging your appearance.

"Stop judging me." You rolled your eyes.

"Table under Park Jimin and Kim Raeun." Jimin said to the receptionist and she told a waiter to bring you guys to your table.

There were bunch of ladies and guys gathering around the table and you felt pressurised and anxious. You immediately grabbed Jimin's arm from behind as you followed him.

"Greeting Mr Park, and Mrs Park?" The guy offered his hands to you and you shook it with your shaky hands.

"Jimin... there's a lot of people here." You muttered and he just firmly grabbed your hands asking you to sit down beside him.

They started talking about business but you were dreaming off. You couldn't understand what they were talking about so when they laugh, you laughed along too.

"Jimin." You pleaded him that you wanted to go home even though there were so many delicious food.

Because social anxiety is way worse.

"What do you want? Are you not comfortable?" He asked, annoyed and you nodded your head while the rest of the people there were talking to each other.

"Be quiet." He muttered before sliding his hands to your lap.

Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped as he carrassed your thigh. Your cheeks were flushed as you tried to stop him from what he was doing.

"Mrs Park, are you alright? You're trembling." The lady asked and you stuttered a yes before nodding your head eagerly.

Jimin had this sly smile on his face and you bit your lips wanting to kill him later.

"Jimin..." you hissed softly making sure no one heard you except for him.

He tried to hold back his laughter when he heard you whimpering. To be honest, the temperature in the restaurant was getting hotter and hotter. You tried to contain your excitement but when his finger brushed the forbidden area you yelped and stood up immediately causing him to laugh.

"Oh my God. I-im so sorry. I have to go." You muttered in embarrassment before taking your purse and quickly rushing out of the restaurant.

"Wait!" Jimin yelled after you but you ignored him.

"It's a deal then?" Jimin asked the guy who he will be working with and the guy nodded his head.

"Hana!" He yelled after you and ran out of the restaurant.

"I can't believe you did that!" You exclaimed when he found you standing beside a street lamp.

"Aww come on? You said you were uncomforta-"

"I don't mean for you to touch me like that." You muttered angrily as you stepped closer to him.

"Luckily there were no cameras following us today." You said and he just laughed.

"Jimin stop it. It's not funny. I don't know what's going on with you! Aren't you dating someone?" You asked and he rolled his eyes.

"But I love you. I tried liking her, but I still love you. What am I supposed to do?" He asked as he folded his arms and you gaped at him.

You were happy that he chose you over Mina. You tried not to grin as he sighed deeply.

"But you're together with Eunha- but you flirt with Jungkook?" He asked, confused.

"Do you really really really really-"

You grinned before kissing him.