Wedding Day~

Yoongi was sitting on the grass outside, using a tree for his back as support. Under those few days the guys were really busy with all the promotion on their new album, ha hardly cared if someone found him dozing off laying in the sun when everyone was busy dressing up and preparing for the great day of yours and Seokjin's. Yet suddenly something came across his mind to have a little check out on twitter, he was simply curious about what the fandom thought after they got informed about the official day for the marriage where the two dorks would join forces and the rest of their lives in each other's presences. This caused him to discover something which made him come onto his feet really quickly. He never ran this fast in his life, the worry was showing all over his face. He needed to find you or Jin really quick as this information wasn't to be underestimated. He then barged into your changing room, you were there while a stylist helped with your hair, but you were also standing beside Taehyung helping him putting another wedding dress on himself. This wasn't the only white dress he found inside the room, as there were multiple ones spread thru it.

"You should know how to knock hyung!" Taehyung let out as he let out a really horrible girly scream covering himself as you started to laugh out loud because of his hilarious acting. Yoongi then scanned the room really quickly, Taehyung wasn't the only visitor as he soon spotted Jackson, BamBam, Jungkook and Jimin his mouth opened but no words were spoken until a few seconds later he yelled.

"What is going on here?! Or wait that can actually wait I need to tell you something." Yoongi invited himself in as in panic he put his hands on your shoulders as a really serious aura was floating around him.

"Yes?" you asked questioning why he seemed so pale and then he finally explained his reason for being here.

"Someone leaked the information about the place of this wedding it seems and now a bunch of seasang fans are on their way to destroy your wedding." Most of the guys gasped at the information wondering who would be stupid enough to let this happen, especially because you guys were in the middle of nowhere, really close to the forest as you and Jin preferred to have a more private event close to nature. So there was no security they could call over to help them out and it would look bad if any of the BTS members or the two families needed to dirty their hands for something so trivial. That's when Yoongi saw you smirking an evil glint appearing inside your eyes and he already knew this couldn't mean anything good.

"I will talk to Jin, we can shift the wedding a little so when the girls come we can have some fun with their cause." Yoongi just shook his head not really sure what you were up to yet he glanced at the guys and asked.

"What are they doing here?" he questioned as you managed to say.

"It's a little secret of mine, you should go back to the groom after all you be the one standing by his side together with Namjoon, Hoseok, Mark, and Jaeboom while I have those dorks." Suga seemed really concerned but in the last moment, he decided to not a give a shit as he muttered.

"Let the fate decide what will happen." as he went to Jin to inform him what you were up to. Once it was time, you scattered into the wedding hall together with the guys. All of you were wearing pretty wedding dresses as long veils were covering your faces, which confused the guests as they couldn't tell who was who.

"What is this?" JB let out as he couldn't believe his eyes as even the leader of BTS was not expecting this outcome.

"What is the meaning of this Jin?" which made the visualits just shudder his shoulders as he wasn't really secretly involved into this plan of yours.

"Who are those people...?" JB questioned but then seeing those yet so familiar muscles he screamed.

"Jackson? Why are you in a dress?" which caused you to laugh, mostly because of the looks on their faces that made this whole situation priceless.