ten

BILL HAD invited all of the Losers to his garage, claiming he had found more information on Georgie, and where he might have ended up

Ash personally thought he was believing in a lost cause. She had felt this exact same way the day she found out Abby had gone missing, but after a while had accepted the truth.

Abby was gone. And nothing she did was going to bring her back.

And it sucked. Hell, it sucked ass because her best friend was gone forever. Of course it did.

But she knew if Abby had been alive, she would have found her way back by now. And she wasn't back; and Ash knew deep down her cousin was dead.

Dead, and gone.

And that was all there was to it.

"You okay?"

She looked up from the handlebars of her bike to look at Richie. They were biking to Bill's house and it was a sunny day with clear blue skies.

Ash nodded. "I'm fine. Just wondering what Bill found over here."

Richie nodded. "Me too." Before looking back at the road as they turned into Bill's driveway, dropping their bikes to the grass where the rest of the Losers were waiting.

They all exchanged glances, and Bill said, "Well, let's go. I want to show you guys something."

Ash found Eddie, who shrugged as he looked at her, and one by one they all followed Bill into his garage.

Mike closed the door to the garage with some help from Stan and Ash grabbed a couple of chairs, pulling them to the front of the room.

Ash sat down in one, Eddie quickly taking the chair beside her as Richie did the same; Stan found another chair behind them, Beverly and Ben standing, and Mike sitting on the wooden table which Bill had used to build his Georgie model just days before.

Bill overlapped the sewers of Derry with one of his dad's maps, and they all looked at the bright projector screen.

"Look," He said, pointing to the screen. "There's where Georgie disappeared. There's the Ironworks, and there's the Black Spot. Everywhere It happens, it's all connected to the sewers."

Ash looked at the map. Bill was right.

He continued, "And they all meet up at-"

"The well house!"

Ash turned to see Ben, who had interrupted, and then glanced back at Bill, who nodded.

"It's in the house on Neibolt Street." Stan observed, and Richie said, his brow creasing, "You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and the hobos like to sleep?"

Ash heard someone's quick breaths, and looked beside her at Eddie, who quickly rummaged in his fanny pack for his inhaler, taking a puff.

"Eds?" Ash asked hesitantly, and Richie looked at him as well.