Chapter 6

You went to the place where you sat with Harry only to find that he wasn't there.

You looked around, worry taking over your face as you searched for him, hoping he didn't actually leave you.

Turning your head from side to side, you suddenly felt the cold metal of a sword on your neck, making you flinch.

"Don't move or you'll get hurt" a wicked whisper said, really close to your ear.

You immediately froze terrified. It was Harry, his accent was way too easy to recognize. You knew he was just being a jerk, yet you couldn't help but be scared to the bone.

"Hayaa" He said playfully, stepping in front of you from behind and removing the sword from your neck. You breathed out and feeling as if a heavy weight was lifted up from your chest.

"Harry seriously stop scaring me like that! This isn't funny anymore." You raised your voice.

"Oh but it is a lot of fun for me (Y/n)" he scoffed "so you know how to sword fight?"

"Um no?"

"Well..." Harry pouted raising his brows "that's sad" he added with a chuckle. He threw a sword at you and you quickly stepped back.

"Let's see what you can do" he smirked and pointed his sword at you.

You slowly took the sword from the wooden floor, with your hand a little shaky, and held it up at him. He started giggling and began throwing attacks at you casually, nor even caring that he could slit you open any moment.

You swung your sword, having trouble blocking his attacks. Your heart was beating faster and faster, the sound of the metal blades clashing was ringing in your ear.

You suddenly let go of the sword, putting your arms up against your face, as his attacks got harder to avoid.

He smiled widely, walking closer to you, trapping you at the corner of the wooden railing.

"Well that was lame" he looked at you with pity in his eyes "they should really teach you some useful things at that school of yours."

"We have fencing, but that's for guys only, and I'm not interested" you crossed your arms looking away.

"You're so funny when you're upset" he said amused and put his sword in his scabbard.

"I'm not upset" you muttered.

He looked around and then turned back at you with a serious face "We have to go, the others will come here soon."

"Why? Are you afraid your pirate friends will see you with me?" you raised a brow mockingly.

"Well if you want to end up with a bunch of angry pirates led by Uma then you're free to stay."

"Oh..you're right let's get out of here" you rushed.

***

This time Harry showed you another part of the isle. He told you some hilarious stories about him and the crew, and you told him about your long time interest in the isle. You didn't want to bring up much about the Auradon life, since he seemed to get a little annoyed when you mentioned it.

You only knew Harry for almost two days, but he already felt like a good friend. You enjoyed the time you've spent with him, even if he nearly gave you a heart attack sometimes.

The thought of having to go back tomorrow was making you slightly gloomy. You did want to go back but not now, you couldn't let go of Harry, you didn't want to lose contact with him, something about him was intriguing you.

Your thoughts were interrupted by Harry grabbing you by the wrist. He turned you around and roughly dragged you behind a wall.

"Be quiet" he ordered, holding your wrist tighter. You didn't understan what was this about but decided to listen and not complain.

His eyes were glued on you the whole time. You looked away awkwardly, trying to avoid his gaze and noticed Mal, Ben and a few Auradon students, that volunteered for the trip, passing by.

"Thank you" You whispered and sighed in relief.

Harry let go of you wrist, still looking at you. You just smiled at him sliding away and you both continued walking.

***

"I'm hungry" you said as you waked through a market. Harry rolled his eyes in response and approached an apple stand nearby.

"Nah you're paying for that" you said when you noticed him stealing. He turned his head to you with a frown.

"Pay" you said, placing your hands on your hips.

"My God" he mumbled annoyed and paid for the apple. "Happy now?" he shoved it in your hands.

"Very happy" you smiled at the red fruit. "Are you sure this is safe to eat?" you asked looking up at him.

"Why? You think it's poisonous or something?" He scoffed.

"I don't know..."

"Don't be stupid (Y/n)" he patted you on the back.

As he walked ahead of you put on a mischievous smile, you looked at the bright red apple and took a bite.

A few moments later, you closed your eyes and fell to the hard ground.

----------

Finally rewrote another chapter! I will get to the others as soon as I can ♥ Thank you for reading!