Chapter |28|

Okay so wattpad has been giving me some issues with uploading and copying and pasting BUT I am back and I'll try and upload more I made this chapter more long because I've been MIA.. I'm not one to not update for a while so that was new to me.

Your point of view:

"Y/n!" Lauren groaned on the speaker of my phone as I did my homework.

It's been two weeks and a half since we had made up and honestly it hasn't been the same... Lauren is only focused on her music and school that's it, she doesn't realize how much this whole thing is affecting our relationship.

"What?" I questioned, Lauren is at another gig for her and the girls...they actually came up with a name as well for their band which is Fifth Harmony.

"Were you even listening to me?" Her raspy voice annoyed by the fact that I keep on zoning out when she talks about her music.

"I was... but I'm doing homework Lo..."

I heard a scoff come from her end of the line before she spoke again, "You're always doing homework."

"Yeah well I'm not the best at geometry and history like you are Lauren, you're always at a gig and I don't complain every time you talk about them." I snapped.

"Because I thought you were interested in knowing about them!" She raised her voice and a car door shuts and then I hear an engine start, "I'm not arguing with you right now Y/n..."

Biting the back of my pen I didn't say anything and just looked down at my phone, "Come on Lauren drive, we're hungry." The sound of Dinah's voice in the background made Lauren hang up without saying bye.

Are we really going to argue again?... maybe this relationship isn't going that great? I mean Lauren is always busy with her music stuff now which makes her not have time to talk to me a lot.

"Guess I'll be spending my evening doing work." I mumbled rubbing my forehead stressed.

I mean Christmas was great, Lauren and I spent time together at her house, we even went to the beach even though it was cold because we didn't leave her house until later in the day but it was still perfect because she was there. I got Lauren a promise ring that had our names written on the inside of it and Lauren cried.

-Flashback to Christmas-

It is currently seven in the morning and Lauren is asleep right next to me, last night she and I were up watching movies and talking when we both ended up falling asleep at my house.

The plan for Christmas was that we would spend Christmas together at the Jauregui's with their whole family and for the whole morning but I am not sure if that's still going to be happening if Lauren doesn't wake up, it's seven in the morning.

"Good morning baby." I said softly kissing Lauren's forehead three times as I ran my right hand through her hair, moving the few strands of hair out of her face.

"Five more minutes..." Lauren groaned nuzzling her head into the crook of my neck kissing it slightly making me chuckle.

"Lolo we don't have time for staying in bed.." I began a smile playing on my lips. "We need to get out of bed or we won't make it for presents at your house and family time."

"Please princess?" I felt her lips against my neck soft but slowly.

"Nope."

Lauren then sat up and looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "I'm going to change your mind." She then connected her lips with mine roughly catching me off guard but I had soon kissed her back my hands traveling down the black loose shirt that she wore.