10

The boys sat on wonwoos bed together. Talking about what ever topic seemed to come up in their conversation.

Wonwoo enjoyed it. So did mingyu.

"Hey wonwoo?"

"Yeah?" The latter asked.

"There's this party I'm going to Saturday night. I wanted to know if you'd come with me?"

"Oh? Like a tea party? Oooh I love tea parties" wonwoo giggled causing mingyu to do the same.

"That's sweet, but no, not a tea party."

"There's other parties besides tea ones?! Like a kitten party!" wonwoo started raising his voice getting a bit too excited.

"Shh" mingyu tried to quiet the boy. "You might wake your mom up then I'll have to leave"

"No!"

wonwoo jumped on mingyu, engulfing him into a hug, latching onto him.

"I don't want you to leave...stay with me please" wonwoo started to tear up, not wanting to be left alone.

"I won't" mingyu kissed the boys head.

"So about that party again...will you come?"

"I'll ask"

"You can't ask"

"Why not?"

"Your Mom won't let you come"

"How do you know?"

"Because it's a grown up party"

"Oh?" wonwoo had to think about it. Grown up party? what kind of party could that possibly be?

"Just tell your mom that you're going to dinner with me"

"Okay I will"

-
The rest of the night was filled with cuddles, talking, and giggles.

it was good night. Until mingyu had to leave before wonwoos Mom found that he was there.

//

just going to say that none of these chapters are edited or proof read rip