Part 52 ✨ (Part 2 of 2)

The crowd becomes eerily silent as I cough out blood. "How the" *cough* "fuck can you do that?" I ask as I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

Rina smiles sweetly at me "I guess you can call me a copy cat."

I touch my hip with utter shock and look at the amount of blood that coats my hand. Still in shock, I turn around and drop to my knees, wincing at the searing pain that came with that motion.

"Let this be a lesson Haru, you aren't as strong as you think you are." Her annoyingly high pitched voice says before chuckling.

I spat out some blood on the floor and clench my fists. "I-Isamu." I say softly. He looks at me, waiting for the moment to pounce. "Let me at Her." I say.

"Haru this Haru that, you're overrated. So what you have two kekkei genkai's? I can have them all." She brags as I see my white hair now start staining red.

"Copy cats are never t-the real thing." I say weakly. She laughs as I use her to crawl up to her level. "Oh yeah? Where's the proctor? I've already won."

I laugh shakily, stunning the crowd with the psychotic look in my eyes. "You know, I've always refrained myself from doing this." I say making her furrow her eyebrows.

She looks at me cautiously. "Y-you're biggest mistake was underestimating me, not the other way around." I say coming to her eye level which is still pretty low.

She stays silent and I give her a bloody smile.

Suddenly my three clones come out of nowhere and stab her with three separate Spears of wood, leaving the scene even bloodier than before. "N-never think you're safe from me even when I'm dead." I mutter just so only she can hear them as her last thoughts.

I then realize she's the one clinging on to me so I push her corpse to the floor far away from myself and I fall back on my knees coughing up some more blood.

The proctor, Genma, quickly rushes towards me alongside medical ninja. "Haru Senju is the winner!" He announces before helping me up alongside the medics. "We need to take her to the emergency unit!" one of them yell. I groan as I clutch my hip "I don't care just drug me up." I say cringing in pain. The crowd chants my name as I leave which I appreciate and all but I just need to not feel this right now.

We finally make it to the emergency unit where I reluctantly allow them to start injecting me with medicine. "What do you mean I can't see her?!" I hear a voice yell. I groan when I realize it's Naruto.

I appreciate that he's here, but I don't think my massive headache could take in so much conversation.

"Please? She's our teammate and our sensei isn't here!" A feminine voice says. Oh great now Sakura is coming too.

My head is pounding already I don't need this as well. "We'll have to preform a mini surgery on her wound to take out the crystal, it may be poisoned." I hear one of the medical nin say.

I freak out once I see another needle headed my way. "No no no I don't need Anesthesia." I say, almost sure I could take the pain.

The medical nin look at me strangely "are you sure? We highly recommend-"

"Nope, no more needles in my arms for today." I stubbornly say. "Can I have sake though?" I sluggishly ask earning a shocked look from the medical nin.

"Heh just kidding." I slur bobbing my head to the side.

They begin the surgery without the anesthesia and my eyes widen. "MOTHER OF FUC-"