Ruin The Friendship

Putting the last bottle of Hennessey on the small plastic table you bought today, you went to grab the snacks which were, chips, candy, and baked goods. You were having a little get together in your new apartment and invited your closes friends. Your best friend, Keith. Your manager, Sam. Your friends, Kehlani and her girlfriend, Meech, and Summer(Ella).

You just moved out of your shared apartment with five other people and got your own place. You're a singer and you recently dropped your very first album and it got good feedback. With the money from that album and some club appearances and such, you able to finally afford a place in Los Angeles.

"Open!" You heard outside your door, they didn't even knock so it was no one but Meech. Opening the door, you were met with the famous Michael Myers mask he's been wearing lately. That or the Jason mask. "Boo!" He jumped at you. Snatching the mask off his head, he wore the Jason mask under that one. "I had a feeling you would do that, so I put this mask on under." He laughed walking passed you and looking around your living room.

"Who decorated your spot? Lemme get those digits," He said sitting on your couch. With the mask still on. "I did." You proudly spoke sitting next to him.

"Fo real?" he asked lifting his mask up to put on top of his head. Nodding your head, you laughed at his facial expression. "Wanna do my place? I'll pay you." Ignoring him, you got up to answer the door because you heard knocking.

"Best Frannnnnnnn!" You opened the door to an excited Keith pulling you into a tight hug before you could even blink. Rapidly rocking you side to side, he squeezed you tighter than before. "I missed you!" He was out of state filming a movie and got back in town last week but he's been busy doing photoshoots and doing some filming for his show. He promised to make time for tonight and he kept his promise.

"I missed you, too!" You fake cried gently pushing him away. "Come in, I want to take you and Meech on a tour." You smiled grabbing his hand.

"Oh shittttt!"  Meech yelled jumping up from the couch and doing his famous low dance. (If you watch his videos, especially his mother's day video then you know what dance I'm talking about.) "My nigga Keith in this bitch!" He dramatically continued to yell pulling Keith into a bro hug.

"Nah nah, get off me. When I called you earlier to ask if you'll be here tonight. You declined my call." Rolling your eyes, you went to sit back down knowing they could go on and on for a while over the dumbest things.

"Bro, I was in a meeting and forgot to call back. Get out of your feelings." Meech laughed ducking Keith's fist coming his way.

"Where's Lo?" Keith asked sitting at the end of the couch and putting a leg on your thighs. "He had to go back to Detroit for the weekend. Don't worry about him, I'm here." Meech said pointing to himself and sitting back down. He childishly pushed Keith's leg off you and put his on you. "You fucker..." Keith trailed off pushing his leg off and putting his back up.

The two went back and forth and Meech almost kicked you in the face. "If one of y'all hit me, y'all both getting out." They both mumbled sitting up right. "Bunch of kids." You laughed getting up to get the door again. This time it was Kehlani, her girlfriend and Summer. They all rode together. The three girls were nice enough to bring housewarming gifts unlike dumb and dumber who both came emptyhanded.

"I see Henny. I'll be back." Hanging her jacket up, Summer speed walked into the kitchen and grabbed a plastic cup. "I got you this sage and she got these crystals for good luck and peace." Kehlani said handing them to you. You had a love for these items and she knew it. "Aw, thank you!" You hurried and put them in your room. And came back and hugged both of them.

Summer came up to you with her present. "This is for when we have more game nights and we don't have to use paper anymore." She laughed handing it to you. It was small black chalkboards. "You can also use them for decoration." Taking them, you imagined what you'll do with them already. Hang them around the mirror in your room and leave positive quotes on them daily. "Thank you so much, Rella." Hugging her you then went to go put them in your room also.

"Just make us look bad I guess." Meech said sighing.

"No one told y'all to come emptyhanded." Summer sassed back.

"Yeah? No one told us don't come emptyhanded." Keith said standing up. He looked back at Meech to tell him to stand up. "Nah, you this. I'm just here for moral support."

"It's common sense to know when someone invites you to their new home, you bring a housewarming gift." Mocking her with his hand, Meech tried to lowly say, "Blah blah blah." But Summer heard him anyways.

"You know what," Summer started pointing at him. "Summer!" Everyone yelled to make her stop.

-

An hour later and two and a half bottles of Henny later, everyone was tipsy swimming in the pool on your balcony. You just got out of the pool was sitting on the side with your feet still in the water just watching everyone. Leaning your head back, you softly swung it side to side humming to yourself until you felt a hand grab your ankle.

Keith came up from under the water laughing his ass off clutching his chest. "Your little ass feet couldn't even touch me." You were kicking wildly and not one kicked touched him. "Shut up." You grumbled trying to push him but he backed up and you almost fell in. He caught you by your upper arms and pushed up back to sit up straight.

Going to be on the side of you, he stood with him facing the other way then put his arms behind him to lift himself up. "I'll be back." He said walking back into your apartment. He came back with another cup of Henny and a cigar. He stood close to you lighting the cigar and that's when you noticed the water sliding down his chest going down into his black Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

His body was looking good tonight. It looks good any other time but it was something about it tonight that had you wanting to ruin the friendship.

Keith noticed you looking at him biting your bottom lip and having this look in your eyes. Slowly pulling the cigar from his lips and blowing the smoke out, he gave you back the same look smirking. Licking his lips, he put the cup on the ground and took another pull from the cigar before putting that out...

-

Continue??????? I will continue if this gets at least 50 votes!!