Shameless To The End

Sya and four of her Shade Hunters, Hong, Chengzi, Lan Se and Zise all walk down the stairs together after Sya.  Sya smiles at the situation that is in front of her.  The shameless man who kept calling her "Wife" was beaten by her Shade Hunters. 

"Cat got your tongue?"  Sya said as she smiled wickedly as she teased Ju Long.  "Are you not happy to see me?"

Even if Ju Long wanted to speak or stand up to go to her, he couldn't.  The qi force holding him in place made forced him to sit in his seat. 

"Ah... and I thought you came here to welcome me back.  And yet, once you're inside of my restaurant, you don't have anything to say?"  Sya said as she walked to the three men who kept her guest seated.  She touched the table and her fingers tapped on them in unison.  As if she was bored. 

"Raise your hand if you're hungry."  Sya said as she smiled at Ju Long mischievously. 

All of her Shade Hunters raised their hands along with Sya as Ai came down the stairs with her hand raised as well. 

"Ah, how sad!  Duke and his three guards are not hungry."  Sya said as she fake pouted her lips.  "I guess the Duke saying he was starving was just a lie."

Sya could hear Ju Long growl from his seat.  His eyes were lit up in rage as he stared Sya down.  Sya rolled her eyes and patted Ki on the shoulder. 

"Let the poor customers go."  Sya said.  "It's bad for business if we lose our best customers."   

Ki smiled brightly at the four men then took away the qi force that held them down.  The three of them bowed to the four men, before leaving the room to go upstairs to clean themselves up.  Their job was done.  Their Princess asked for them to entertain their guest and that's what they did exactly.  They made it known that their Princess is not someone who Ju Long can easily take away from them.  She is not someone who is not protected.  She is not someone who just any man can win over. 

"Wife!~~~~~~~"  Ju Long whined as he raised his hand high into the air.  "Husband is hungry too!" 

Sya looked over at the pouty face of the shameless man and her heart tightened.  The man was getting to her and she knew it.  So instead she turned around and went to the kitchen, ignoring the shameless man as he stands up and perches himself on the kitchen window and watches Sya cook as he talks. 

"Wife!~~~~~"  Ju Long said as he watched his wife cook.  He was mesmerized by her movements.  "Make enough for everyone okay!  We are all hungry for Wife's cooking!" 

Sya took out the vegetables and started washing them.  When she cooked, she zoned people out, but for some reason, Ju Long could make her so self conscious at every little thing she does.

"Wife!  Why didn't you tell Husband where Wife went?  Did you know how much Husband was worried that something bad could have happened to Wife?"  Ju Long complained.  "Does Wife know how little sleep Husband got!  Husband hardly slept!  Look at these bags under Husband's eyes!  Look at how dark they are!  How are you going to take responsibility for it?"

Sya looked at Ju Long as her right eyebrow twitched. This shameless man wanted her to take responsibility! She was going to give him an ear full!

"Take responsibility! For what!?" Sya said as she waved her butchers knife around as she talked. "If I am to take responsibility for you, does that mean I have to take responsibility for all my customers! Should I make them my Husband, if I take you as my Husband-"

Sya was interrupted when she said the last word by Ju Long's shout of happiness.

"You will take me as your Husband! You said it so you can't take it back!" Ju Long said excitedly. A devastating smile lit his face as he stares at Sya. "My Wife isn't someone who says something then takes it back later!"

Sya's butchers knife stops moving in mid-air as she listens to Ju Long celebrate with his guards. Her right eyebrow twitches at his shameless actions and words. By the time she snaps out of her thoughts, Ju Long, his three guards and Ai are already pouring drinks and giving out toasts in congratulations and best wishes to Sya's and Ju Long's marriage.

Sya looks at her four Shade Hunter's as they drink their wine. They looked unfazed by Ju Long's words and actions. They sat and drank their wine as if nothing out of the ordinary was said or happened.

Sya's heart soared. Her Seven Shade Hunters always had her back! Unlike that traitorous Ai, who is laughing and drinking wine with the enemy! Sya pouted at Ai's actions and went back to work.

Ai was her maid! Why is she cheering on Ju Long? Isn't she suppose to be loyal to Sya and no one else! Sya pouted even more and when she cooked there was a loud whack in the kitchen as she deboned the Blue Tiger's Claw.

She let out her frustration on the meat, cutting through the bone in one fluid motion, as if she was cutting down an enemy.

The celebration quieted down as they listened to the loud clanging and whacking and pounding coming from the kitchen.

Ju Long approaches the kitchen window as he quickly stepped back in fear. His lovely Wife now has a dark aura around her and should anyone disturb her, they risked the chance of death.

Ju Long swallowed his fear and straightened his clothes before turning back around to talk to his Wife and make her happy.

She wouldn't do anything to hurt him right? Right?

*********
Sorry for missing yesterday's post! Here is my late post as I write this at the gym. Working out while writing can be tricky... ahhh! Gotta multitask to keep my commitments to you and to myself. Internet hugs! 😘 -Ptd