He's Gone

Looking into those same silver eyes I had seen from months ago was a shock to the system. He looked the same, but different. His hair was not as long as it use to be, but now to his shoulders, cut to perfection. His eyes were the same color, but their was a deadness in them that there wasn't when I had looked at him through Katya's eyes. 

And power. Before, he had been desperately grasping at anything to prove he had more power than Katya. But now that he stood before me his eyes focused with on Blue, he radiated power. 

He no longer needed to prove he was in control, like he was desperate to in the past. 

His face was sharp like glass, strong bone structure almost making him uncomfortable to look at, but an unworldly shine on his tan face. 

He was beautiful in a strange way. 

A solid, stoic way, like a statue. 

Not meant to move or talk, but just be watched. 

But what hit me most was the deadness about him. Like he had no other purpose, like this existence was a boredom to him that he was forced to wallow through. 

In short, he was weird as fuck. 

"Blue Doom, I'm surprised you took this long to escape. Or rather that you tried at all" his voice was light and smooth like air. He hadn't even looked over at me. 

Not that he would want to. 

While, Blue had landed on his feet like a fucking panther, I had collapsed to the hard marble ground on my stomach. 

But not the face. 

Have to remember the small victories. 

The room we were now in was a large open space, with literally nothing in it. It was completely white, except for the ceiling, which had been painted a beautiful grey color, almost like clouds before a storm. 

Then straight before Blue and I stood a long high table where no more than seven empty seats sat. Except for the one Cirron currently had his annoying little ass perked up in. 

But slowly before my very eyes, the seats began to fill with different individuals. 

Powerful individuals. 

They ranged in color to heigh to gender. Each one different, unique, but still very powerful. 

Don't ask, but for some reason I immediately knew. They were all First. 

Each one of these imbeciles sitting in front of Blue and I like the fucking Volturi in Twilight, had been a first creation. 

It wasn't so much the power that they possessed that cued me in, but their features. Now Blue looked like a god, straight from mount Olympus, but these people in front of me, they were ... otherworldly. 

They almost reminded me of fairies, their features so sharp and precise, the didn't look like people of this world. 

They looked more like Sources than anything. 

The first generation. 

"I tire of your insolence, Blue Doom" a woman hissed out from her seat. Her bright orange hair contrasting with her nearly white skin. Her strange purple eyes holding so much anger and hatred as she glared at Blue. "We lost many because of your little escape, you fool!" she continued. 

Blue casually crossed his hands over his wide chest as he tilted his head in mock, "my apologies, Matilda, did I kill some of your followers? I'll put it on my 'try to give a shit' list" Blue smirked.