10.

"Mom, I swear I'm just tutoring the guy." I say as I eat my dinner, slowly getting agitated. Mom smirks, "Mhmm, okay! Why are you getting so upset."

I narrow my eyes at her, "Because! You always think something's up with someone that I don't like." She rolls her eyes. "Relax, gosh. So what's his name." I groan. "Mom, please stop. It's nothing, I'm not telling you." She pouts. "Tell me, you wouldn't care if it's nothing." I sigh.

"It's Zion." I tell her and she smiles. "Ooh, that sounds sexy." I get up and leave.

I could never eat dinner in peace. I place my leg up as I lay down, my foot on my blanket as I scroll through Snapchat. My heart squeezes again as I see Tessa and Haley eating pizza together. I sigh and exit out of the app and go onto Instagram, scrolling. I notice a new notification to see Nyah's profile.

I smile and accept and add her back.

My eyes widened at how many followers she has, she has more than 1,000!

I like some of her pics as I stalk her shyly. I notice a picture with Zion in it. Of course he wasn't smiling. I looked at the comment, 'kick back!' It read, as I press on the picture I notice everyone but Zion was tagged.

He doesn't have an Instagram?

I yawn, rolling off my bed and grabbing my plate, putting it in the sink. "Night, mom! I'm taking a shower."

"Okay! Night, love you." I walk to the shower and start it up. Getting it just right as I start to peel off my clothes. Tying my hair up and slipping in the shower. I do my nightly skin routine once I'm out the shower, I yawn as I apply my toner causing me to spray some in my mouth.

I cough and make a face as I put everything away and walk out, grabbing my clothes and throwing them in the dirty basket.

I pull on my underwear but leave off the bra and just a big shirt and collapse on my bed.

"Clementine! Wake up! You're late!" I instantly shoot up as I hear my mother's yells. I grab my phone, which I forgot to put on the charger, read 8:05. My eyes widened. "Crap!" I screamed jumping up and running to the bathroom as I brushed my teeth on the toilet as I peed.

After that I ran to my closet tossing my shirt over my head. I grabbed a long sleeved, warm fuzzy deep purple thermal and grabbed my black button up skirt, keeping it tucked in.

I slipped on my purple vans, doing my hair as I walked around looking for my backpack.

After putting my hair into a messy bun, which is pretty hard with short hair but thankfully my hairs thick and it works out.

I grab my phone and it's charger and sling my backpack on. "Be careful driving!" My mom says and I nod leaving. "Love you!" I call out and run downstairs and to my car.

It was pretty cold in Mr Erickson's room. Goosebumps rose on my thighs and my covered arms. He always blasted the air conditioning, I shiver.

I look up to see Zion and his eyes widened as he sees me. "What?" I say at the same time a dude says "Woah." Smirks, and gives me a cheesy wink.

I furrow my eyebrows. What the heck? Zion's jacket is soon thrown on me, a hoodie that smells so good. He glared at me, his jaw clenched. "Put it on." And I do, liking the electric blue Champion hoodie.

When the class ends he grabs me by my arm pulling me to the side of the hallway. "Why aren't you wearing a bra?" He growls and I look at him weirdly. "What do you mean? Yeah I-shoot." I bounce a little noticing I was in fact not wearing a bra and my nipples were probably hard.

I put my hands over my face. "Ugh, don't look at me."

No wonder girls and guys have been giving me weird looks!

"Clementine, you're testing me." What?! How?! I pout, "I was running late. And I don't sleep with a stupid bra-" I close my mouth. "I'm talking too much." He shakes his head. "Don't take that off." He tells me, pointing at his hoodie and I nod. He sighs and walks away.

I walk to my next class.

"W-wasn't Zion wearing this?!" I blush and nod. They were just ignoring me but now that they've noticed I was wearing Zion's hoodie I was a highlight of their conversation.

"He gave it to you?!" I shrugged, feeling sad. "Yeah. I forgot to put on a bra so he gave it to me." They cooed. "You totally need to get with him. Then we can go to all the cool parties-" I stand up. "I-need to go to this class. I totally forgot. I'll be back though." They nod and give me a wink.

"Go and talk to Zion while you're at it." I laugh lamely and walk off.

I don't know why I was feeling this way. They're my friends. They love me. And care for me. I walk around the campus as I eat my lunch, contemplating my life.

Wow boys really make everything complicated but I can't really blame Zion since the girls have always been like this.

I throw my food away, running my fingers through my hair.

I find a place of solitude and read, but I can't seem to focus on the words as my brain keeps it's interest on Zion and his little brothers.

Mostly Zion, I was happy that I could make him smile. With the help of his little brothers of course. My leg is kicked up, letting me use my knee as a head rest.

My earphones stay in my head as my music plays.

As I walk to my car I'm still confused as ever, maybe I'm just being a drama queen? I suggest to myself. Probably. I jump up as someone grabs my shoulder. I look to see Nyah who's grinning at me, "Hi." She laughs at my face. "Sorry, Clem. Did I scare you?" I laugh, "Yeah, just a little." I smile as I see her nice friends. And two other girls.

"Hey Clem! You look sad, what's up?" They know me?!

I shrug, "No, I'm okay. Just ready to get home." I say and they nod giving me a sad pout.

"Hey, well Aliyah, Makayla, Alexis, and Emily and I are gonna go out and hang. Wanna come?" I grin, "Really?" They all coo. "Yeah! Come with us, it'll be fun." Makayla says and I nod quickly. "Okay, let me just call my mom." They all nod and Aliyah snaps her finger.

"Good idea." I laugh as I press the phone to my ear.

All of us laugh as we look at some funny Vines. "Recreate it! Recreate it!" Lexi wheezed and I nodded while I laugh. Emily and I stood up, "What's up my name is Jared, I'm ninteen and I've never fucking learned how to read." Emily quotes the vine and we all laugh as she does it perfectly.

I don't even care that Nyah's recording me.

I walk with my arms out awkwardly and I walk close to Nyah's phone as I quote one of my favorite vines. "Stop saying I look like chicken little. He's a coward and I am not a coward!" They all burst out laughing.

________________________________
I feel like this book is going down the drain and is making me sad :(

But we're still gonna update because we love this book so muchhh

Anyways how are you guys doing this? ARE YOU READY FOR HALLOWEEN BECAUSE I AM PS THIS IS ANA IM BACK! Ally and I are gonna match or like have a couple best friend costumes and we're excited.

I hope you like this chapter!