Chapter 16

Chapter-16

Diana Thomas's POV

"What?!", I asked in shock.

"You are fired", he repeated coolly.

"But-I-You-No! I can't lose my job!", I said trying to get out of his hold.

"Oh, but you just did", he said smirking.

"No!".

"Yes and you are my girlfriend now", he declared arrogantly and kissed my cheek.

"No! I need this job", I argued back.

"Cara Mia, you are my girlfriend. As long as you are my girlfriend, all you need is me", he said pulling me closer in his hold.

"But what after that? After I am not your girlfriend".

"No! You are mine and you will always remain mine!", he said looking into my eyes and kissed me on my lips for a split second.

"But Martin-", he stopped me by his fingers on my lips.

"I know you want me, Cara. Don't deny it. We both know it", he whispered and our breaths are hitched. Our breathes are rugged and his lips touched mine, grazing lightly. I so wanted him to kiss me. Kiss me already! I closed my eyes lightly waiting for him to kiss me. But I felt lips on my nose and I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Martin", I said giving him a confused look.

"Come on Cara, we should start now, if you want to see the city or I will take you on the kitchen platform", he said as he took my hand and pulled me with him.

"As if you will ever do it. You said it so many times now Martin", I said rolling my eyes. He stopped walking and we are at the stairs to go up. He turned to me with an amused expression on his face. His hands went up to the back of my neck sensually and I closed my eyes, enjoying his touch. His other hand went around my waist. He put his head in my neck and tugged my hair gently.

"Do you want me to Cara?", he asked and his lips moved against my neck and I opened my eyes lightly. My mouth is part open.

I can't speak anything. I felt him going down while kissing me and now he is kissing the top of my breast. I bit my lip and my hands went into his hair.

"Tell me Cara. Or I will take you right now. Remember, in the way I want you", he added and it only aroused me. But soon I gained consciousness and pulled away slowly.

"No", I said blushing furiously while looking down. He made me look at him, with his fingers under my chin. But I can't look into his eyes.

"Look at me Cara", he said and I did.

I blinked a few times. Why do I always loose myself around him?

"There is nothing for you to be embarrassed about yourself or about what just happened. I know you are not ready Cara. You may think so, but no, you are not. I will wait for you", he said as he ran his finger to my lower lips and pulled it out of my teeth. Then he suddenly bent down and caught my legs. He threw me over his shoulders and I squealed in surprise.

"Martin! Put me down!", I shouted.

"No".

"Martin! Put. Me. Down!", I shouted again.

"No".

"Martin! Put me down or I will... or I will...", I stopped not knowing what to say.

"Or what Cara Mia? You will fuck me?", he teased and I turned bright red shade. He reached a room from what I saw and he put me down slowly on my feet. I hit his chest.