Part 3-gasp

I'm just gonna say if you don't like this kind of stuff you can skip to the end where I'll do a summary so you know what happened...

Percy POV
Before Zeus' lightning bolt hit me, I was flashed out by someone. This wasn't a normal flash because I fell unconscious while travelling. I woke up in a dark room, I could hardly see anything. I felt padding underneath where I sat. Wondering who saved my life and took me here, I tried to stand up, I couldn't. My hands were cuffed to the wall behind me, this wasn't good.

Something slid open and a ray of light shone down onto me, then a shadow of a person stepped into the doorway. As he walked towards me he started to laugh. It was a horrible laugh, it pierced through my ears like daggers. The door closed behind him and there was a light that cast a yellow tinge on the room. The walls were padded as well. It looked like there had once been bold stains on them, now there were just faded blotches. "Well, well, well," said the man, he didn't sound sane "The Percy Jackson. What a pleasure to meet you." He bowed. The man was dressed in a robe and he had his hood down. His skin was nearly white and had dark circles around his bulging eyes. A green bob sat on his head. He reached out, his nails were chipped from biting them. His hands cupped my face, he turned it to one side, then the other. "I really did get you and not some imposter,"
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Oh what I want? I just want to experiment," he said.
"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked. "Well, your one of the greatest heroes, then tossed away like yesterday's newspaper. I want to see what it did to you." He made it sound like it was a perfectly normal thing to do. "Now let's get started,"
"Started on what?" I was dreading what the answer was. The door opened once again and someone came through pushing a trolley, I couldn't see what was on the trolley because I was too far down. The man put some gloves on. "This is just something I whipped up when you were unconscious," he said, then put his fingers on my temple, "Lets see your reaction."
---line break---
I started to have a flash back to all the things that happened. All the glares, the comments and Annabeth cheating on me. Then it was focused on Annabeth, she started to tell lies about me, telling people about the horrible things I supposedly did. It was her fault. Why did she do this to me? I thought she loved me. I saw her going to Iris carrying something. She whispered in Iris' ear, then Iris nodded but did not smile. And then the image faded. I felt wet on my cheeks. "You're already tearing up," he said, his head cocked tot he side. "I guess I just have to toughen you up." His eyes had an evil glint in his eye, he had a whip in his hand. "Sometimes I just need to let some anger out," the first whip slammed into me, leaving a mark across the front of my shirt. It stung. He did it again and again and again. I was now screaming. "When you come up to it, you really are weak," he screamed. After a while he put the whip away. My shirt soaked with blood where the whip hit me. It gave me time to think, the potion was flowing when I put it in, didn't that mean she still loved me then? My thoughts were interrupted by fingers to my temple. "Let's kick it up a notch," he said.
---Line Break---
It replayed everyone who died at my hands. Zoe turned to me and said "Everyone who will get close to you will suffer because of you, this is all your fault."
"I can't believe you let me go into that machine, you left Nico alone, it's your fault you he's like this." Said Bianca.
"You could've saved me, but you let me take my own life, like the hero you were." Luke sneered.
"Look what you've caused Percy. Even Tyson, you've made him suffer," Beckondorf said. The image changed to Tyson and Poseidon "HOW DARE YOU SIDE WITH HIM! YOU'RE BLINDED, CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE. I SHOULD EXECUTE YOU RIGHT NOW FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" Poseidon shouted.
" But father, he's done nothin g wrong. They're all lies." Tyson pleaded.
"DON'T CALL ME FATHER ANYMORE, I DISOWN YOU!" Tyson fell to the ground in pain. "YOU'RE BANNED FROM THIS PLACE, YOU SHALL NEVER STEP FOOT IN THE SEA AGAIN. YOU SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN MY CABIN IN BOTH CAMPS!" Poseidon boomed.
"But fa-, Lord, this is my home, I have no place to go." Tyson was on the verge of tears. "That is not my problem anymore, guards take him away." Poseidon started walking away. "I hope you're proud of what you've done Percy," said Selena as the image faded, "This is what you wanted, is it not?"
"No," I whispered.
"Go to Tartarus, Percy" said Thalia.
---Line Break--
Tears were streaming now. This happened day in day out for who knows how long. I had new scars, ones that said 'Traitor' and 'Your fault'. Over time  the pain got harder so I wouldn't get used to it until that day. "Please" I said before he started. "Just stop"
"Why would I do that?" He said "I'm having too much fun. But maybe we could compromise something, what would make me happy and you not hurt anymore?"
"I don't care, anything. Just make it stop," I said. I had been tortured physically and mentally until I was a complete mess. "How about..... killing you?" He asked "Would that help? Wouldn't it make the pain stop?"
"Yes, just no more hurting," I said.
"I want you to say it for me," he said.
"Please, kill me." I whispered.
"No, louder. Mean it." He cried.
"Kill me," I said.
"I can't hear you?"
"JUST KILL ME!" I shouted.
"As you wish," he said, pulling out his scalpel. "It might take a while though,"
He plunged the scalpel into my chest and started twisting it. I screamed. I didn't want to die, not yet. "No," I whispered, "I don't want to die," I was crying. "That's what I thought, its human nature to want to keep living. Even if it's more painful than dying," he said "But that's okay, because I want to keep playing with you, until you beg me to kill you and don't stop me when I do."

Thankyou for reading and yay! I got to a thousand! But for the people who've skipped it, here's the summary....
Percy got flashed away from Olympus by this crazy person. The crazy person then tortures Percy for a few years, physically and mentally. After a while Percy wants the person to just kill him to stop the pain. When the person starts killing him, he realised he doesn't want to die and the person says he wants to keep on torturing him until Percy doesn't stop him when he's killing him.