54 - To Be Equal

(**I ought to love this song from Dragon nest and I find it fitting for the duo c: please excuse this pleb on leaving a message at the beginning of the chapter... And forcing my preferences on you :u: welp just sharing quq)

--------------------------------

"WHO IS THE GUYYY?!!!! LET ME GO TO THE ACADEMY AND MEET THAT BRAT RIGHT NOW!" A handsome-looking man who looked like in his mid 20's bellowed shaking the entire manor.

"My husband... you have to calm down..." A woman who had looks comparable to a fairy reminded the man in a soft voice.

"How can I calm down? My baby Riri just sent a letter saying that he might have met his mate? Just how old is my Riri! I need to meet that mate of him!" A frown appeared on the man's face accompanied by a low growl. This man is one and only the father of Yulrir, Fenrir Bellaire.

"Aiisshh! Riri just said he might have met his mate... How old are you when you found Sister Reiya? You're only past 13 years old that time! We are cultivators and age doesn't matter as long as you found your mate!" The woman retorted in slightly annoyed voice. This woman is, of course, Yulrir's mother, Yulier Bellaire.

Fenrir turned around and looked at Yulier with an unsightly face, a mixture of anger and sadness was in it. "But... It's a different story! You see, our Riri is an omega! What if that guy he was saying had ill intentions on our baby Riri?" Fenrir said in a wailing tone.

Yulier put both of his hands on his face and heaved a deep breath "Yulrir is smart and he can possibly defend himself. Sister Reiya, you have to help me calm Fen." Yulier then gave a helpless look at the other woman in the room.

Reiya nodded in response and gave a concerned look on Fenrir. "Fen, Riri is an omega but I'm sure that he'll be fine. We can talk to Riri sometime in his vacation. We can also ask him to tag that Theo along."

Fenrir looked at both of his wives and gave a sniff. It was a sniff akin to a child who had cried for days. Both of the wives chuckled as they saw the domineering alpha in front of them throw tantrums like a toddler.

"I trust Yulrir's decision in this, if that Theo really have ill-intentions on our baby Riri, I'll have his head and balls fed to the beasts. " Yulier said in a soft gentle voice but with a cold smile.

Fenrir gulped upon hearing his wife, Yulier who was initially trying to calm him down say it in a calm but threatening tone.

"Actually, I'm more concern about how Mikhael will handle this news. He had the same temperament as our baby husband here." Reiya said with a sigh.

"What are you saying baby husba---" Fenrir retorted but before he even had a chance to complete his sentence, a loud domineering voice had echoed outside the manor.

"WHO THE F*CKING HELLL IS THEOOOOOOOO!!? I CAME BACK THE MOMENT I RECEIVED RIRI'S LETTER!" A deep voice boomed out and a hint of qi was released encompassing the entire manor.

"Speaking of the devil..." Reiya said with a helpless sigh.

Yulier rubbed her temple with both of her hands and groaned. "Why are all male alphas are this rash and possessive?" Yulier mumbled not knowing whether she'll laugh or cry.

.

.

.

.

Inside a gigantic dome protected by myriads of arrays, two youthful figure is sitting facing at each other. One of the youth gives off a heavenly aura of pureness and gentleness. His silvery white hair perfectly complimented his perfectly molded face and milky white skin. His bright golden eyes give off a watery feeling as if one will get drown if you look at it in a long-run. His long eyelashes flutter from time to time as he looks at the youth in front of him.