2.30 - The Kidnapping

A quick reminder for those who forgot my characters.
Amelia is Alison's step-mother a.k.a Mr.Brown's second wife.
Lilly is Marie's granddaughter. Marie being the maid who has been a motherly figure to Ian.
***

Playlist:

Angel by the Wings - Sia

Alison/Sapphire

A cool hard object was pressed against my front as I slipped back to consciousness. The pain in my head was still there, announcing its presence by slamming against the walls of my brain. I groaned before slowly opening my eyes. My lashes were matted with blood making it hard for me to see. With a lot of energy, I forced myself to flip around on my back. I took several deep breaths before opening my eyes again. A grey ceiling was on top of me, or was that white? It was hard to tell since it was dark. Moving my eyes I looked around myself. On my left was another wall while on my right was another wall but it was of thick rods.

By now I realized where I was. I tried so hard to find the person who had made me live my life in fear, the person who made me live as Sapphire but I wasn't able to find it and now I will finally know the truth.

With another deep breath, I planted my palms on the cold floor and pushed myself up. My hair curtained my face when I was able to sit straight. I dragged myself towards the wall and rested my back on it.

Suddenly sounds of heels clicking on the floor echoed throughout the dungeon. I opened my eyes again and looked at the wall of bars. Impatiently I waited for the person to show me their face but when a familiar pair of blue eyes came in my view I wasn't that surprised as I thought I would be.

"Sister!" Ashley smirked at me and opened the lock before entering the cage I was in. "Ashley!" My voice was barely audible but still, I managed to let out a humorless chuckle. "I see that you are not surprised. Was it that obvious?" She asked while pulling her hand up with a injection securely grasped between her fingers. I didn't answer though, just watched her every move with hooded eyes.

"Of course it was. I was planning to act all goody-goody but whenever I see you, the bad side just comes naturally." She gave me a sweet smile before removing the lid from the needle.

"You know what this is?" She asked while showing me the injection with a clear liquid in it. I glanced at it and then at her but didn't say anything. "Let's just say it's going to make you weak." She smiled at me again and crouched in front of me. As she made a move to grasp my arm, I held her wrist tightly and looked her in the eyes.

"We need to have a little chat, sister" I drawled out sarcastically.

*

I was being dragged, again. The bulky man held my forearm really tight and continued dragging me out of the cell and through the narrow passage. I was pretty sure my blood circulation has been stopped by now.

"Move it!" Another man, made out of muscle screamed behind me. I flinched from the noise and turned to glare at him but he was already doing that to me.

The man dragging me, pushed open a metal door before we entered. He shoved me, not-so-gently, on a wooden chair and tied my arms and legs. "This is tight," I whined and tried to wriggle but all the energy was drained from my body. I didn't have the energy to lift my finger. I just threw my head back and closed my eyes tightly. I wanted to sleep so badly but I was scared of what might happen if I sleep.