Chapter 7

Shraddha's POV:
"Will you go on a date with me?" He asks, as I stared into his beautiful charming eyes.

"Yes." I breathe, still captivated by the beauty of his brown chocolate eyes. He smiles after I said yes, which makes my heart flutter. Sometimes, I don't think he realizes how much his smile brightens my day. His smile is like the silver plate on a coffin. The stars twinkled in his eyes, and the sun itself warmed his smile. I knew I might burn, but I just had to inch a little closer.

"So, I'll pick you up at 8 then." He smiles at me, pecking my cheek. "Had to return the kiss of course." His lips graze against my ear, sending delight shivers within my veins. He pulls back, and stares at me for a few minutes before I released my hands from his shoulders.

"Yeah, is there a certain dress code to follow?" I asked putting a little bit of distance between us.

"You can dress fancy if you'd like but not really." He says and I nod.

"So, I'll see you at 8 Varun." I say and he nods backing away and turns and heads right out the door. I smile to myself for a few minutes before I get interrupted by my next client.

"Hey bitch!" My dear best friend, the famous Alia Bhatt greets me.

"Excuse me, I am your choreographer and I am to be referred as Shraddha." I say faking my sterness with a smile on my lips.

"Shut up!" The both of us laugh. We then do some warmup stretches and then get into the rehearsal.

"Varun, your doing it wrong." I say without realizing the words coming out of my mouth. The moment I do, I bite my tongue hoping Alu doesn't catch it.

"Varun?" Alu asks confused in a way and looks at my face.

"Who said Varun?" I act innocent. She tries to read my face as if I'm hiding something from her.

"You did Shrads, I heard you." She says eyeing me suspiciously. I avoid looking into her eyes but looking everywhere except her. "You called me Varun. I know you did and I heard you loud and clear." She states firmly.

"No I didn't Alu." I lie, crossing my finger behind my back and looking into her eyes. I feel so guilty that I'm lying right to her face.

"Are you sure? I swore I heard Varun." She says.

"I didn't say anything about Varun babes, I swear." I falsely swear, fingers still crossed behind my back.

"Okay, I believe you I guess." She says shrugging and I hope she brushes it off. I mentally scold myself for saying his name when he's not here. I pinch myself to stop thinking about him, and I do for now.

Varun's POV:
"Varun, go and do 30 pushups." Prashant, my gym trainer orders me. After leaving rehearsals, I came straight to the gym. I needed to get my mind off Shraddha. She's popping up in my head, my sleep, even in my dreams. Today, I felt the sudden urge to kiss her, maybe it's just a slight attraction. But I asked her out on a date instead.

"Varun did you hear what I said?" Prashant's voice catches me off-guard to which I jump.

"Sorry." I apologize and go and do 30 pushups. While doing the pushups, my mind goes to Shraddha. She begins to occupy my mind.

Her eyes had all the madness of new love. She and her madness is an everlasting red rose dancing with morning dews. She had a galaxy in her eyes, and a universe in her mind. Her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining. Through her eyes, the day was new and anything was possible. Her eyes, full of vibrant hues like the shades in a rainbow. Her life was as bland as the white sky.