6-Who is she?

Song-I'm a mess by ED sheeran

    Sebastian's POV
    school is like a prison no freedom. OK I don't get a lot of freedom around here cause I'm the Prince blah blah blah. But it is way better than school. I don't even know why I agree to go there. I drove to the palace in my Audi R8 that I had bought on my seventeen birthday. I got out of the car and walked to door while servants were bowing down as a sign of respect oh the perks of being royal they even offered to carry my things because in their opinion I wasn't  suppose to stress myself. I walked into the palace more bowing. I needed to get to my room fast. Then I saw Matthew my father's chief guard walking towards me .
     "Your Highness , your father The  king requests you meet him immediately in the Royal chambers." He said. Okay... What happened. Maybe he just wants to find out how my first day was, I hoped as I walked upstairs to the royal Chambers. I stopped when I got there and knocked.
   "Come in" was the reply I had from within which was dad's. I entered to see my parents seating down. Dad had a serious and emotional look on his face and mom had a small smile on hers.
    'Son, how was school? Mum asked. Okay was school all they wanted to talk about, I have a feeling it was more than that.
    "School was fine why do you ask?
   "Oh nothing, can a mother ask her child how his first day was, I feel offended. OK I'll admit she got me there. I was apologize about to when dad cut in .
    "Can we cut the pleasantries and get down to the main topic ? He said. Okay main topic is what
  "Son we have something to tell you, something that will change your life forever" mom said.
   "Which is ,just tell me what it is already? I asked confused and angrily. Mom gasped showing signs that she was shocked.
   "Son that is no way to talk to us, we trained you better than that" dad said angrily.
   "John, it's okay, he is probably confused about what is going on? Sebastian you have been about this and you have been trained and prepared for this all your life, son you are getting married? Mom said. Getting married this is a joke.
   "Mom you've got to be kidding me this is probably the funniest thing I have heard all day. Mom congratulations this has won the joke of the day."
    "You think your mother is joking well you are wrong. Two weeks from now you are getting married to a lovely girl." Dad said. I can't get married to a girl I don't know but I also can't disobey my parents they trained me for this  they told me all about this. The consequences for disobeying are really frightening. I can't even think about it.
     "Who is she,mom who's this girl I'm suppose to get married to? I needed to know who this girl was, she can not be older than me or younger she has to be my age because it was against the law to get married before a person is eighteen. You can only get married when you are eighteen and above and the is no way on this earth I'm going to marry an older woman .
   "Dear, I'm not telling you who she is , I'm leaving that for the wedding day but I can tell you she is a beautiful, humble, kind, lovely ,sweet girl and she is in your grade."
     What girl is in my grade, fuck I don't even know any girls except for that girl, what's her name again oh Fiona. I'm not ready to get married.
    "Mom, I need to think about this marriage stuff but just so you know I'm not getting married to a girl I don't know."