18

Hermione POV

Today is... the day of the ball. Hermiones ready. At least she hopes she is. Her white dress is fitting snug at the top and flowing loosely at the bottom. Ginny helped Hermione to do her hair and Hermione helped her do hers.

(A/N hermiones dress) "You know

"You know. I think it's nice that McGonagall is letting the younger students go to the graduation ball as well." Hermione said while fitting a piece of flame red hair in a bobby pin.

"Hmm. I think it's nice as well. But I don't think I'll be coming back next year anyway so I'll miss mine." Ginny said. Hermione gave her a confused look.

"Why wouldn't you come back?"

"Because Harry won't be here. None of my friends will in fact so I'll be alone."

~time skip~
*random POV change* Draco POV

"Ready?" Draco asked Hermione through the door. Draco hadnt seen her yet in her dress but he was very excited. It wasn't only what was during the dance or what she was wearing but he was mainly excited for the big smile she would have the entire time.

Draco, Harry stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for their dates to come through the door. Ron and Blaise stood together slow dancing in the corner. They didn't care anymore who was watching. And Draco was happy that they FINALLY got together.

Ginny and Hermione came down together. Draco was in awe. He loves seeing Hermione big smile. He loves the way her eyes glisten when she looks at him. He takes her hand and they walk onto the dance floor.

The room was decorated in silver decor. Silver banners hung from the ceiling and couples were dancing on them. Candles with a white flame floated just above the tables with white as snow table cloths on them. Snow flakes flew all around mimicking the how mischievous and beautiful snow is as it falls. But in Draco's eyes, Hermione was the most beautiful thing in the room.

"May I have this dance?" He held his hand out for her and bowed. Her icy hand met his an they swayed in perfect sync with the faint music. Lost in each other's eyes. The night was perfect. Dream come true. One hundred and ten percent something that only happens in muggle romance movies. Hermione laid her head on Draco's shoulder and they continued to sway as Draco whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Nothing more and nothing less.

Hermione looks sup at Draco and placed her lips on his. Her warmth was heating Draco's insides and making his heartbeat faster.

Little while later McGonagalls voice sounded throughout the Great Hall.

"I'd like to thank all the 7th years for returning and making Hogwarts great again." Harry Ron and Hermione all looked at eachother and smiled. "I'd like to mention some few that really stood out to me. Harry James Potter. Hermione Jean Granger. And Ronald Billius Weasley. Thank you all for always being loyal and never giving up when things got tough. I'll have you all reminded that a graduation ceremony will be held for 7th years tomorrow morning in the Great Hall. Dumbledore would be proud. I'd also like to take a moment to remember all the lives lost. Everyone who stood up for Hogwarts even if it meant losing their life. Those people are the people who younger generations should look upon and remember. I thank everyone. With that being said. Our night is concluded." The entire crowd booms with applause and cheers.

Hermione turns to Draco. "This is it. Our fairy tail is ending. Where will we be without Hogwarts? Will we still be together?" Her voice cracks and makes Draco's heart break.

He smiles and takes her hand and looks her in the eye. "I'll follow you."

__________________

YAY. My Wattpad is working again. Go me for updating! ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT😭😭😭 I loves writing this and I loved getting all your messages and comments and support.

I really hope you liked this book.

Kitten out<3