Part 5-Chaos

I don't have much to say here except the fact I don't think I'm going to revive anyone, sorry if that's what you wanted, also just to clarify this is in the past and the next chapter is in the present, sorry this is confusing

Percy POV
I woke up in a white room in a white bed. This was a different scene, I checked to see if I was shackled and.... no I wasn't. What had happened? Did someone find me? I stood up and I was in one of those patient dress things. That was weird. I didn't hurt anymore which means they patched me up, I'm feeling pretty good about this. I walked out of the door to see someone with a powerful aura sitting on a throne talking to someone. The person then walked away. "Um Hello?" I asked.
"Hello Perseus," the mysterious man said. "Percy is just fine," I said looking around the room, "where am I?"
"I guess that's a valid question, you're on planet Foveros. Now I'm glad you're here because I just need to do something," he said "come over to my throne,"  I walked over.
"This might hurt a little bit, I think you can handle it." His eyes started to glow and an orb started to come out of his hands. It was glowing and had ice blue and white swirling around inside. It floated towards my chest, so I stepped back. "It's okay, this my gift from me to you," he said his voice doubling a bit. I carried on walking back until my back hit the wall. What was this? Do I trust it? Before I could decide what to do my chest was already absorbing the orb. It was like someone softly punching my chest. A cold feeling sores throughout my body. I looked down to see I was wearing something completely different. I wore black jeans and a dark grey top. There were loops on the jeans that looked like it would hold daggers and a black strap that went from one shoulder to the opposite side waist, i felt the back and there was a scabbard, probably to hold a sword. But something else was on my back, something heavy. I moved my hand to the side and I felt feathers. My instinct was to stretch out so I did, I didn't believe what I saw. Wings. I had wings. They were mostly black but had ice blue and sea green specks. "Woah,"I said. "Do you like them?" The man said. "Thank you, uh....." I didn't know his name. "Ah, I suppose it's time to tell you who I am," he said "I am Chaos." He waited for a reaction. "I feel like I'm meant to know who you are," I said, I was never that good at Greek mythology. He laughed. "Not to be narcissistic but I am the creator of the universe, the head of the primordial council." I nodded, then realised I should be bowing. The ma- I mean Chaos laughed. "I need you to do something," he said after a bit.
"Okay what is it?" I asked

Ha ha ha I'm cruel but sorry I haven't done that much. I also haven't updated in a while, sorry. Anyway thank you for reading hope you enjoyed it. Special shout out to MickldaPickl because he/she helped me out on making decisions and stuff.